hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:15 am

I know Annika but im thinking i might sell of 5 of them and get some more thirsties duo wraps to use with prefolds :wink:

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:41 am

oowww i'd be intrested tory. I'm just waiting on some funds but would you be ok to hold them for me> checky i know but i NEED more of these :wink:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:34 pm

megansmummy wrote:I know Annika but im thinking i might sell of 5 of them and get some more thirsties duo wraps to use with prefolds :wink:

ah i see! i know u really rate those, i got waaaay to many prefolds here. got big brand news ones still in the loft in toddler size. i'm just never gonna get the use out of them i don't think.

did got and buy my first weenotions pocket last night though, large standard rise side snap in circle o minkee.

and the best bit?

it was instock! :shock:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 12:57 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:
megansmummy wrote:I know Annika but im thinking i might sell of 5 of them and get some more thirsties duo wraps to use with prefolds :wink:

ah i see! i know u really rate those, i got waaaay to many prefolds here. got big brand news ones still in the loft in toddler size. i'm just never gonna get the use out of them i don't think.

I really do love my prefolds, shame you havnt found the love for them...i know many dont but i really think they were my best buy...out of everything i have tried :wine: I just love the simplicity, I wash and tumble them when needed without worrying about cooking fibers, no boosters/snap in inserts to match up etc and well...i could go on and on :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:00 pm

Tory i feel like doing that. im SO sick of making nappies up and they all leak :(

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Sep 07, 2010 1:01 pm

it's not the prefolds i hate, it's the wraps. they always leak for me. if sy ever goes in my loft again i will have to ask him to grab a bag or two down. i'd happily send them ffp to u. i do have about 6 brand new in packs sets of them!

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:31 am

Well i am stupidly impressed with the EasyFit & want more!!! Having searched for nappies that won't leak, that can handle Elsie drinking so much at night & actually having to use disposables as she was waking up crying from being so wet & uncomfortable- these work!!!! :shock:

Put one on her last night with the mini booster & a HL insert & 12 hrs later NO LEAK AT ALL!!!! Not even damp leg cuffs!!!!!! :wine:

Not like she didn't drink much- between 7-10 she had 10oz & between 10-7 she had another 6oz!!!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:05 am

peachy.moo wrote:Well i am stupidly impressed with the EasyFit & want more!!! Having searched for nappies that won't leak, that can handle Elsie drinking so much at night & actually having to use disposables as she was waking up crying from being so wet & uncomfortable- these work!!!! :shock:

Put one on her last night with the mini booster & a HL insert & 12 hrs later NO LEAK AT ALL!!!! Not even damp leg cuffs!!!!!! :wine:

Not like she didn't drink much- between 7-10 she had 10oz & between 10-7 she had another 6oz!!!

:wine: :wine: Thats fab! I really like ours too and they are my school run or going out nappies as I know they wont leak.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:07 pm

JenKyleandKaitlin wrote:
peachy.moo wrote:Well i am stupidly impressed with the EasyFit & want more!!! Having searched for nappies that won't leak, that can handle Elsie drinking so much at night & actually having to use disposables as she was waking up crying from being so wet & uncomfortable- these work!!!! :shock:

:wine: :wine: Thats fab! I really like ours too and they are my school run or going out nappies as I know they wont leak.

YAY! :wine:
Am super impressed with ours too, I just NEEEEEEED a yellow one! :x :cry: :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)