hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby malina » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:52 pm

Tory, i can see that Kieran is on biggest setting. Is there a place to grow? And how does it compare to BG organic?

And, seeing all pics of your LOs in them i want my easyfit as well!! I ike blue and red most;)

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:53 pm

I need to rethink storage once the new baby is here too, i have them in a tall ikea unit at the moment, but i only just have enough room at the moment. They only all fir because some are always in the wash.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:54 pm

tory-did u try the middle setting? that's what we use on t, find the trick is to pull up under where the poppers pop down other wise they pop open again, just thought it might be worth a mention, the fit is great on him though!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:00 pm

malina wrote:Tory, i can see that Kieran is on biggest setting. Is there a place to grow? And how does it compare to BG organic?

And, seeing all pics of your LOs in them i want my easyfit as well!! I ike blue and red most;)

Give me half hour and i will get some pics of them together, i need to get the LO's into bed first :wink: First thoughts are that the rise is higher than the BG organic and there is more room around the wasit too, a OS organic on kieren the tabs are quite a way apart but the easyfit does right up :)

Annika, i didnt try the med setting yet, i just put them on as they came out the packet...they turned up once my friend was already here and i didnt think she would appreciate me dissapearing for ages to try the new nappy out :oops: :giggle: I will give it ago tomorow though :wine:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:03 pm

ah i see, did u show off the new fluff though? i showed off mine to my sposie loving mate today, she was amazed by how soft they are.

it's bugging me that mothercare don't stock them now. anyone know why?

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Wed Aug 25, 2010 12:39 am

I bought mine:)
yey!!! :wine: :wine: :wine:
I hope i;m going to like them a lot:)

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:57 am

Ours arrived yesterday and I love them :wine: Tyler currently has his first one on, not prewashed but I have put the booster in it. If they work well for us I need another 2 packs so that I have enough to take on holiday with us in November but I really will have to part with some other nappies for that to happen :(

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:17 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:I only got 4 boosters in my teenyfits instead of 5 :cry: :cry: Ive just had them all apart at work to check that I wanst being a spaz and one was stuffed int he pocket or somethin, but no one is missing so im gonna email her now :cry:
did u get microfibre or bamboo? Mine came with microfibre

Yeh I got microfibre too. I just hope she emails me soon about the missing booster :cry:

showed them to DH last ngiht and he thinks they're great :wine: :wine: He said that I can buy another pack of teenyfits and some easyfits as well. Its looking like my stash will have a lot of AIO/pockets int hem rather than fitteds now but as DH said they are pretty much idiot proof for grandparents and other ppl who will be changing bubs

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:30 am

I really want some teeny fits but im going to have to wait...am out of nappy funds this month :( However as much as i want them im seriously thinking of avoiding pul with the baby as Kieren had issues with it for AGES! Its only been the last couple of months we have been able to use it without getting rashes :-? Im wondering wether im best not to get them and stick with fitteds/prefolds and wool....

Annika just going back to the setting, the large setting is deffinatly best for kieren, if i set it to medium then its gappy around the tummy when he stands up, its just not a snug fit...he does have a long rise though :) The large fitting fits really nice and snuggly around his waist and the tabs *almost* cross over!! :)

malina, i still have the photos to upload but didnt get chance last night!! :oops:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)