hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
Soupdragon
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby Soupdragon » Mon Aug 23, 2010 2:49 am

Hanna, that pic of Noah in the TeenyFit is adorable!

I could almost be tempted; they're quite cute prints. But I hate aplix. I remember BF Iris at night when she just had an aplix fastening nappy on and the scratches were horrendous! :shock: The TeenyFit looks great on, though - very slim fitting.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:11 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:well atm i think she is sending once a week. I could be wrong, my last ones came last tuesday, i think eleanor's did too. I think fiona is quite busy as it's the school hols and she has got 4 children too. So some people may find delivery slow, others who ordered later in the week will think it's a faster delivery. Does say 6-7 days for dispatch. So fingers crossed both of your packs come same day.x

Aaah i see, that makes sense then, thankyou mdear :)

Zoey no dispatch notice here yet :(

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:22 am

Jenna, I'd email her if I were you. I ordered Kerr's on Saturday night and got my dispatch notice last night so you should have had yours too. Check your paypal status - mine says 'posted'.

Ours didn't arrive until Wednesday last time, but they were posted on the Monday - just bloomin slow here sometimes!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:28 am

Scotia wrote:Jenna, I'd email her if I were you. I ordered Kerr's on Saturday night and got my dispatch notice last night so you should have had yours too. Check your paypal status - mine says 'posted'.

Same here :-? I would email her too...

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:32 am

megansmummy wrote:
Scotia wrote:Jenna, I'd email her if I were you. I ordered Kerr's on Saturday night and got my dispatch notice last night so you should have had yours too. Check your paypal status - mine says 'posted'.

Same here :-? I would email her too...

WTS and I ordered mine Sunday morning

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:36 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:well atm i think she is sending once a week. I could be wrong, my last ones came last tuesday, i think eleanor's did too. I think fiona is quite busy as it's the school hols and she has got 4 children too. So some people may find delivery slow, others who ordered later in the week will think it's a faster delivery. Does say 6-7 days for dispatch. So fingers crossed both of your packs come same day.x

Schools went back up here last week. So she might be having a time of it with school runs etc too.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:50 am

Def not marked as posted. I mean im not worried about the timescale as it says 6-7 days for dispatch but its just the fact some of us have dispatch notices but not all of us. I have emailed anyhoo :)

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:23 am

Fiona lives pretty much in the middle of nowhere, so her husband takes the parcels into Glasgow once a week (or at least, he used to...)

For those who were asking fit questions, this is the easyfit on my 18 month old - it's still poppered up so there is plenty of growing room.

easyfit by fluffy_mummy, on Flickr

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:39 pm

could you post pics how they look inside, pls. Cannot find it anywhere:(
Just want to know how they look, what is next to the skin?
Can any of you compare them to BG organic? size wise:)

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)