hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:27 pm

If its the same sort of aplix as on the tots bot stretches then yes its much stronger than BGv3!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:28 pm

i'd say yes. i remember the bgv3's i had curling at the tabs, these haven't at all

eta yes, i'd say same as the stretchies!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:03 pm

Our BGv3 are rubbish as they curl and get caught on my top so when I put him down then nappy catches and falls off!

Anything has got to beat BGv3 LOL

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:06 pm

i was just thinking, dunno about anyone else, but for those who get them and then decide they don
't like them,seeing as there may be people up for other packsmight it be worth shouting on this thread first? just a thought as i know personally i like buying things in packs these days rather than singles if i can help it, and the classifieds u may end up with people just buying one which is more ofa pita. obviously u don't have to, but some of us still need another 2 packs, and i'm sure other have said they might be up for buying some more too.x

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:07 pm

good plan Annika. I know if i get some i want to sell/ swap the green one asap lol

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:14 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i was just thinking, dunno about anyone else, but for those who get them and then decide they don
't like them,seeing as there may be people up for other packsmight it be worth shouting on this thread first? just a thought as i know personally i like buying things in packs these days rather than singles if i can help it, and the classifieds u may end up with people just buying one which is more ofa pita. obviously u don't have to, but some of us still need another 2 packs, and i'm sure other have said they might be up for buying some more too.x

Yep good idea! I finally told DF today :giggle: He didnt seem too bothered given they were a bargain and ive since sold a few bits to compensate. Lets hope I dont love them too much or I will need more! :twisted:

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:16 pm

My index finger is itching to klick the "buy it now" button :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:20 pm

charli-i'd buy the green one! seriously, i dyed the aplix on my green one pink, so it's now my lending nappy.and i need to replace it, i will be buying more.

can i annoy everyone and say yellow should be back this week......hehe

has anyone much experience of the v1 white easyfits btw? after spotting a website error i have the chance to buy 20 for 150 inc p and p the white outers are nothing like the star and spot print, the only v1 easyfit i have is a little well loved, so i don't know what they're like new. bargain is they workout at 7.50 each brand new. hmmmmmmmmm

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:35 pm

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)