Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby Scotia » Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:38 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:can i annoy everyone and say yellow should be back this week......hehe

Aaaargh! :giggle:

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:has anyone much experience of the v1 white easyfits btw? after spotting a website error i have the chance to buy 20 for 150 inc p and p the white outers are nothing like the star and spot print, the only v1 easyfit i have is a little well loved, so i don't know what they're like new. bargain is they workout at 7.50 each brand new. hmmmmmmmmm

I don't know about these nappies Annika, but the brights only work out at £9 each and I'd rather pay the little bit extra for them tbh :wink:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:59 pm

I have a couple of V1s, Annika, I like the fluffle inner, but tbh, I'd pay the extra and go for more brights...

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:03 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote: seriously, i dyed the aplix on my green one pink, so it's now my lending nappy.and i need to replace it, i will be buying more.

Annika, do you want to swap your pink/green one for a red one? M won't mind a bit of pink as much as your boys might!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:08 pm

awwwwthat's v sweet of you, it's just gone out on loan right now, for someone to try b4 they buy. you never know in time it might fade.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:10 pm

This doesn't seem to be working for me - is it the BTP pack of V1 bamboo easyfits for £50?

Annika - if you manage to get these at this price, I'd say go for it!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:15 pm

i've got it on watch :-) i seen it yesterday. i'm gonna stalk it, it's 10 white v1, and 10 rainbow v1 bamboo. the white v1's seem like they'll be okay, but i bet it doesn't go for that price, i reckon it'll be over 100. but as i have nothing better to do will be keeping an eye on it. i'm washing every day atm and i have about 30 easyfits altogether, inc teenies, brights pockets,v2uk and brights, it'd be nice to wash every other day

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:20 pm

okay so is it a bit sad that i am now really looking forward to tomorrow?!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:21 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:okay so is it a bit sad that i am now really looking forward to tomorrow?!

:giggle: im excited about tomorow, hope mine arrive...my friend is going to be here aswell...she is completly baffled by my fluff addiction and just shakes her head when i get new nappies...she will laugh her socks off when all 20 arrive :giggle: :oops:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:24 pm

20! you ordered 20!!!!!!!!!!!

omg tory and i thought i was bad! does that include teenyfits though? love those they look adorable! but a bit late on for oakley really. if u hate them u know where i'm at.

that's pretty much a btp pack u bought then!

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)