hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:27 pm

:hohoho: Nope just 20 easyfits :oops: I was thinking it would be super easy if a OS AIO worked out for kieren and the baby as it would make things nice and simple...those with my OS collection of fitteds and prefolds...easy peasy...just need different covers :wink: (apart from newborn days but i have those pretty much covered with newborn/xs/small fitteds and newborn/infant prefolds!) :) So um yeah if i dont like them then i will have alot to sell :giggle:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:27 pm

megansmummy wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:okay so is it a bit sad that i am now really looking forward to tomorrow?!

:giggle: im excited about tomorow, hope mine arrive...my friend is going to be here aswell...she is completly baffled by my fluff addiction and just shakes her head when i get new nappies...she will laugh her socks off when all 20 arrive :giggle: :oops:

:shock:at 20 :giggle: I am stupidly excited but also a little concerned that i'm not going to get away with sneaking 5 very brightly coloured new nappies into our already far to big stash :oops:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:29 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:okay so is it a bit sad that i am now really looking forward to tomorrow?!

Nope and I bet I cant concentrate at toddler group for thinking of my df possibly recieving my fluffies! Im also still waiting on a DnF set too so a chance of a uber fluffy post :happypixies: :mail:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:30 pm

oooooh dunk n fluff.....

i got 4 hoodies still to pay tami for. eeeek! oh and some wipes

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:31 pm

and tory, u got the right idea, i would have done the same if i could. i got a stoopid amount of fluff to sell, and jen that space dunk n fluff is so not helping!

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:33 pm

I only want one, so if anyone wants to sell just one lonely single one id be interested :giggle: xx

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:34 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:and tory, u got the right idea, i would have done the same if i could. i got a stoopid amount of fluff to sell, and jen that space dunk n fluff is so not helping!

I just dont have room/cash for constantly changing stashes, i know i will get my HIP grant at some point and it will have covered what i have spent on nappies so its all good..im selling all my large DnF's becuase I cant be doing with different sized things that just cant work for both :-? This was i figure i can just fill baskets with a mix of all the nappies...one lot in kierens room and one in our room...simples :wink:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:35 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:and tory, u got the right idea, i would have done the same if i could. i got a stoopid amount of fluff to sell, and jen that space dunk n fluff is so not helping!

Sorry hun :wink: Its pending now anyways hehe. I do have a fluff n stuff though to list :twisted: :giggle:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:38 pm

good point, i got my easyfits as my day nappies, small and medium dunk n fluff for oakley in prints, medium and large obv dunk n fluff for taliesin. the dunk n fluff i usually use at night, althougham being lazy today, i put them both in v2uk for bed. i gotta have me some more of those.....

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)