Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:16 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i get away with

these? i bought them months ago, surely u remember? the online ones from the thingie ma jig. u did say i could have them.....

My dp can spot a new nappy a mile off :shock:and I definitely don't get away with the 'we have had it for ages' line anymore :giggle:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:19 pm

megansmummy wrote::hohoho: Nope just 20 easyfits :oops: I was thinking it would be super easy if a OS AIO worked out for kieren and the baby as it would make things nice and simple...those with my OS collection of fitteds and prefolds...easy peasy...just need different covers :wink: (apart from newborn days but i have those pretty much covered with newborn/xs/small fitteds and newborn/infant prefolds!) :) So um yeah if i dont like them then i will have alot to sell :giggle:

That's why I love BTP so much - when I look after my godson, or my nephew I can chuck a load of easyfits into my bag and it makes nappy changes so much simpler.

The size 2 stretchy bamboo is rather a good BTP fitted :wink:

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:i get away with

these? i bought them months ago, surely u remember? the online ones from the thingie ma jig. u did say i could have them.....

I wish I could get away with that - as I've been selling stuff on our stash has got smaller and smaller so new purchases are more aparant, plus, he uses my p account as well, so he can see all my recent transactions!!!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:21 pm

ah yes but my stash still has about 150 nappies in it.lol

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:23 pm

I could so easily sneak nappies in as Ive managed it so many times before but as DF works backshift hes around all morning so I need to postie to come while he;s in the bath and I need to run to the door so he doesnt knock it LOL Seems too much effort these days :D

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:25 pm

150? Why on earth do you wash every day, then?!

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:26 pm

JenKyleandKaitlin wrote:I could so easily sneak nappies in as Ive managed it so many times before but as DF works backshift hes around all morning so I need to postie to come while he;s in the bath and I need to run to the door so he doesnt knock it LOL Seems too much effort these days :D

:giggle: :giggle:

i can get away with it if OH does see them arrive otherwise i get that what have you done look. not thats it a problem now his 40miles away.

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:43 pm

ha, six gone, six left :wink:
I wonder if they are going to be there tomorow night. I just have to see how they look inside;)
Seen the video from bummis but still, no clue;)
That insert seems to be so long!!

Annika, how do u know that the yellow ones are suppose to be there this week?

My DP always smells the new nappy, even preloved one:D not sure how he does it cos it's only me changing nappies at the mo, and he's working all day :shock:
not that i'm hiding them;)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:47 pm

because fiona said she is hoping/expecting some in this weeks delivery :-) what do u want to know about the inner, coz i kinda don't understand. it's a soft inner, very soft even if u don't use a tumble dryer, it'ssort of creamy yellow colour, ummmm nothing overly exciting flower.x

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:10 am

malina wrote: I just have to see how they look inside;)
Seen the video from bummis but still, no clue;)
That insert seems to be so long!!

This is the inside with the insert pulled out:
Easyfit bright interior by fluffy_mummy, on Flickr

and this is with it tucked in the pocket:
Easyfit bright interior by fluffy_mummy, on Flickr

Basically, I fold the end 2 inches under itself, and then stuff it back in the pocket (so the folded end is right between her legs) which gives double protection where she needs it and makes the back nice and slim, but the pocket is long enough that you can fold it all in flat and it fits snuggly between the rows of popers on the rise.

Hope that makes sense...

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)