hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:23 am

I hadn't realised they weren't stay dry inners :( I thought most pockets/AIO's were.
I hope they work ok for us, otherwise Sammi & Annika you will be top of the list before they go on classifieds, will be gutted if we can't keep them though :cry: He'll be fine with the odd one, it's just I wanted them for my Mum & Childminder when I am back at work as they are so simple.

OOoo today is the day! ! !
Who will get theirs first I wonder! :lookround: :giggle:

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:30 am

Zoey, do you have any stay dry liners you can use?

Hope everyone gets their fluffy post at an opportune moment ( :wink: ) and you all love them as much as I do (unless you want to sell them to me, in which case, hope you don't like them!!! :hohoho: )

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:35 am

:wine: My Easyfits arrived this morning. Really impressed as I only ordered them on Sunday. I got 2 reds, 1 blue, 1 orange and 1 green as well as the boosters. They're off for a pre-wash and then they'll be on him :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:38 am

:waiting: for mine!!!

ETA Zoe, i will have to use fleece/mikee liners in mine too as K cant tolerate anything not stay dry...cant you just use liners? :hug:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:41 am

So, is it worth getting the packs shown now or waiting to see what is in the next lot she puts up? Is it only the return of the yellow ones or are the bamboo boosters going into the next set too?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 am

fluffy_mummy wrote:Zoey, do you have any stay dry liners you can use?
megansmummy wrote::waiting: for mine!!!

ETA Zoe, i will have to use fleece/mikee liners in mine too as K cant tolerate anything not stay dry...cant you just use liners? :hug:

I do have minkee & fleece liners in a drawer somewhere, don't often use them now as changed 95% of our stash to staydry inners, I hate the faff of using them & was hoping for something completely straightforward with no extra bits for the CM ... hmmm, will have to see how we go.

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:01 am

I've found that liners do tend to stay in place with these - the inner sort of acts as hock and loop with the liner...

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:04 am

tanya2007 wrote:So, is it worth getting the packs shown now or waiting to see what is in the next lot she puts up? Is it only the return of the yellow ones or are the bamboo boosters going into the next set too?

It totally depends on your preferences, I prefer the yellow to the red, so I'm not bothered too much that I'm having to wait a while (need some funds). With regards to the boosters, if you have a strong preference, I would email Fiona and ask her what the supplies are like...

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:05 am

Emma1977 wrote::wine: My Easyfits arrived this morning. Really impressed as I only ordered them on Sunday. I got 2 reds, 1 blue, 1 orange and 1 green as well as the boosters. They're off for a pre-wash and then they'll be on him :wine: :wine: :wine: :wine:

Oh well done you...even getting to pre-wash them!! :giggle: did you like the green one?

Zoey, i see what you mean...i line all nappies even our minkee inner WNNN's that we had to prevent staining as well as keeping him dry...but i dont find it a faff at all :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)