hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:51 am

oooh to teenyfits! I swapped mine for easyfits in the end, but what are they like? Tell! I love teenyfits. Wish i'd used them from birth

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:54 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:oooh to teenyfits! I swapped mine for easyfits in the end, but what are they like? Tell! I love teenyfits. Wish i'd used them from birth

soooooooooo teeny :giggle: :giggle: and sooooooooooooooo cute :giggle: :giggle: But concidering this is my first fluff I dont have anything to compare them too. Must buy more fluff

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:14 am

i have the v2 ones and they're fab. But i got 6 and wish i'd got 10 so i could wash every second day. We use 5 in a day easy. But they're excellent!x

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:30 am

red_dwarf wrote:sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee my teeny fits have arrived. well they arrived 20 mins ago but I had to wait for my break time to get on here to tell you all :giggle: :giggle: Ive had different responses from ppl at work. some are disgusted at the thought of having poo in my washign machine, but suprisingly a few are totally for reusables,

I used to get stuff delivered to my work, or to my husbands, and was pleasantly surprised to see how many people were pro-cloth. When I was pregnant, I had a flexitot and a fluffle delivered to his work. He (and most of the other guys) stroked them and compared them to see which was softest and nicest! I have pics of them wearing them on their heads! :hohoho:

red_dwarf wrote:even the guy I sit oposite me is :) He just said that they were really soft and squishy and he thinks that sposies should be banned :wine: :wine:

I have to say, I agree!

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:34 am

mine just came! yay im about to put alanna in one for a test run. I'm not compainting as we got bamboo boosters but the size 1 are tiny. So i'm not fussed if i order more and they dont come with it LL size 2 will work better i think. just taking picys

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:46 am

:giggle: :giggle: alanna demanded the new fluff on :roll: so might need more now if that work so they can both wear them.
IM LOVING THE FIT! it on with no prewash with only what it came with so the timer has started. i got 2 red ones

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:48 am

i find the fit amazing:) even on my almost 11 week old. No leg gape at all:)

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:56 am

omg! My parcel is here and it's huge! It weighs 1kg! Just about to open it as i have a present inside:)

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:06 am

Hurry up Annika! I want to know what you got :giggle:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)