hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:05 pm

JenKyleandKaitlin wrote:Oh no Zoey how gutting. I have Eliza's teenyfits here and was clucking over them :hohoho:

The yellow is a lovely colour which is why Im a bit :( I didnt get one. May hold off in ordering more incase they get some yellows back in.

Did no one apart from Annika get a yellow? I ordered on Thursday night.....

They are cute ... my 1st thought was 'gutted they are Teenyfits' the 2nd was 'Awwww maybe I should keep them and have another baby ... lol'

I like the yellow too, it's like custard, Mmmm, no I didn't get one in the Easyfit, not heard anyone else say they did either.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:10 pm

i did :-) but i did have 2 orange first time round,my fav is the blue,matches my sitting room!lol

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:57 pm

No tots bots here :cry: Our post can take an extra day though, wich is bloomin stupid considering the nappies have come from Glasgow and some of you down south have yours. The joys of living in the highlands i suppose!

Annika im so glad you got some extras :)

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:48 pm

I only got 4 boosters in my teenyfits instead of 5 :cry: :cry: Ive just had them all apart at work to check that I wanst being a spaz and one was stuffed int he pocket or somethin, but no one is missing so im gonna email her now :cry:

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:02 pm

5 left:) maybe i stand a chance, he he.

do you know if there is a way to buy booster somewhere else?

Highlandmum, but at least is so beautiful where you live!!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:05 pm

red_dwarf wrote:I only got 4 boosters in my teenyfits instead of 5 :cry: :cry: Ive just had them all apart at work to check that I wanst being a spaz and one was stuffed int he pocket or somethin, but no one is missing so im gonna email her now :cry:
did u get microfibre or bamboo? Mine came with microfibre

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Mine all arrived this morning, the fit is AMAZING on kieren...i dont think I have ever liked the fit of a AIO or pocket as much as these! He has been wearing them all day :wine:

I didnt get any yellow but 4 green, 4 blue, 4 red and 8 orange :) and a nice pile of silky bamboo boosters :wine: Im pretty happy bunny! :wine:

Will post piccies soon! :mrgreen:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:26 pm

ooh glad to hear you like them. U were the one i worried would hate them

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 3:27 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:ooh glad to hear you like them. U were the one i worried would hate them

:giggle: well by buying 20 i guess i put the pressure on!! :giggle: Glad you got something out of it too hun, that was very kinf of them :) Glad we all posted on their FB now :) :hug:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)