hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:24 pm

tiyuricc wrote:i used to hang my bamboozles from the 'tongue' bit but after some time the stitching at the edges where it joins onto the nappy started to come undone so had to start hanging them up the other way


Hmmm, hoping that won't happen with these as the body bit is only PUL so weighs next to nothing ... I have to confess to tumbling most things it keeps them all so soft & fluffy .. obviously not PUL though!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:30 pm

I feel very left out, I want my nappies! Grr to our rubbish postcode.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:33 pm

zoey mine tumble dry just fine:) i put the lip above the bit u stick the aplix to and peg, tongue hanging down. Need an indoor airer though. Hence the curtain pole! They will be finished off in the dryer though

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby fivefourfour » Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:59 pm

Ooh, glad you all like them, especially Tory - buying 20 when you've not had 1 before is mega-brave! But I do think they will be fab for two in cloth. But please buy a couple of print teenyfits! They are so gorgeous.

Sorry, I enjoy cloth vicariously!

Grr to bad postcodes, indeed, HighlandMum! But the longer you wait the more exciting it'll be when postie arrives :lol:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:26 pm

they are fab,my 1 yr old and my baby are both in them. have to admit defeat on the teenyfits now, it's been fun, but he is out peeing them now.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:27 pm

I REALLY want some but can't spend the money. gutted. I think i might sell my Chloe handbag....

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby charlibunny » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:28 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:they are fab,my 1 yr old and my baby are both in them. have to admit defeat on the teenyfits now, it's been fun, but he is out peeing them now.

Oh no!!

If you sell any..... :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby megansmummy » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:28 pm

fluffy_mummy wrote:Ooh, glad you all like them, especially Tory - buying 20 when you've not had 1 before is mega-brave! But I do think they will be fab for two in cloth. But please buy a couple of print teenyfits! They are so gorgeous.


yeah i was a bit worried about that but so far im really happy with them :) I needed a bargain bulk out for the stash and so FC it all works! :)

Jenna, hope yours arrive soon!!! :hug:

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby LilMrsAverage » Tue Aug 24, 2010 5:29 pm

charlibunny wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:they are fab,my 1 yr old and my baby are both in them. have to admit defeat on the teenyfits now, it's been fun, but he is out peeing them now.

Oh no!!

If you sell any..... :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho: :hohoho:


Charli me first then you..... :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)