My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby LilMrsAverage » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:38 am

red_dwarf wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:
red_dwarf wrote:I only got 4 boosters in my teenyfits instead of 5 :cry: :cry: Ive just had them all apart at work to check that I wanst being a spaz and one was stuffed int he pocket or somethin, but no one is missing so im gonna email her now :cry:
did u get microfibre or bamboo? Mine came with microfibre

Yeh I got microfibre too. I just hope she emails me soon about the missing booster :cry:

showed them to DH last ngiht and he thinks they're great :wine: :wine: He said that I can buy another pack of teenyfits and some easyfits as well. Its looking like my stash will have a lot of AIO/pockets int hem rather than fitteds now but as DH said they are pretty much idiot proof for grandparents and other ppl who will be changing bubs

'Unfortunately the factory are now holding
onto the boosters from the seconds and using these to go with the first
quality nappies.

The only way I will get boosters is if a batch fail
QC and so far they have all been fine. The boosters you received before
were perfects and wont be available again :-(

at the moment I only have
small prefolds that could be used as boosters when the nappy is at the mid
setting upwards but a bit bulky on the smaller setting.

Fiona

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:48 am

that applied to the easyfits though, not the teenyfits i don't think.

my teenyfits need to go i've decided. sadie has first refusal, followed by tory. if neither wants them, priority will go to the first person who will take the six. 2 weeks old going to be £50 posted by recorded delivery not inc fees.there is no point selling them one by one, that does my head in a bit, and too much phaff. so just bear it in mind for others who are interested.

tory, the rise on taliesin is tiny, but then so is he really. he's still in 9-12 jeans and all his 9 inch inseam longies still have to be turned up a bit, his actual rise i think is about 16-18 inches

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:53 am

I woudl understand if I got 5 or none if that makes sence, bu they were in the nappies and the red one didn have the booster in it. it just looks like it was forgotten when it was put together IFKWIM

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:55 am

unlike the easyfit the teenyfit needs the microfibre booster, it adds a bit of bulk where it's needed, it's not an extra, it's part of the nappy.x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:11 am

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:tory, the rise on taliesin is tiny, but then so is he really. he's still in 9-12 jeans and all his 9 inch inseam longies still have to be turned up a bit, his actual rise i think is about 16-18 inches

Kieren is in 9-12 month trousers too but its his legs that are short, his body is long :giggle: odd shape boy!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Aug 25, 2010 8:11 am

We have it on the middle rise setting too. Definitley fits better that way on Roo.

We got bamboo boosters.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:55 am

I wish my postie would hurry up!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:24 am

They are coming by royal mail arent they? My postie has been and no nappies :( Still not showing as dispatched on ebay either :(

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Wed Aug 25, 2010 10:25 am

I was going to ask the same thing. Because I got an email showing the postage details and it says they've been shipped by UPS.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)