hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:19 pm

red_dwarf wrote:I sent an email on tuesday, so this is the 3rd day I havent had a reply yet

Oh dear that is odd, I sent one Tues and had a reply Wed.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:01 pm

could have been overlooked, or at worst stuck in a junk filter. Just thinking reasonably. I've had emails from friends end up in the junk folder.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:32 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Tots-Bo ... Nappies_LE

Are these the ones everyone is buying? i could be temped to try one at that price :giggle: x

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:37 pm

those are the v1 hun, not too bad if u have them from new, i got a free blue stars the other day and it's pretty good. the v2's and brights are a little more sought after atm, one of those if u like the older easyfits, you'll prob love the newer ones!

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Aww thanks hun, think if im gonna try them will try the newest ones, kinda getting on really well with china pockets atm it the onlt thing we dnt get leaks from, and can get them for a couple quid each with a bit of stalking so still wandering if it worth the money of trying these x

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:50 pm

I looked at the bigger pack but you have to have white the ones I was looking at were £15.30 each and you could pick the prints ;) I have already had Zoey say she'd like 2, and I'd like 2, if anyone wants the other let me know, or I may have to get a flowery one for SILs bump

eta no reason we couldn't get more than 1 pack
Last edited by flutterby on Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:53 pm

flutterby wrote:I looked at the bigger pack but you have to have white the ones I was looking at were £15.30 each and you could pick the prints ;) I have already had Zoey say she'd like 2, and I'd like 2, if anyone wants the other let me know, or I may have to get a flowery one for SILs bump

Have you got a link hun as I love the look of the planets, stars, tutti fruitti and mushrooms ones :D

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:57 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
flutterby wrote:I looked at the bigger pack but you have to have white the ones I was looking at were £15.30 each and you could pick the prints ;) I have already had Zoey say she'd like 2, and I'd like 2, if anyone wants the other let me know, or I may have to get a flowery one for SILs bump

Have you got a link hun as I love the look of the planets, stars, tutti fruitti and mushrooms ones :D

WSS - I'd be up for splitting a pack if I could get planets or stars :D

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:59 pm

we can have whatever providing they are in stock and its in multiples of 5

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)