hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby megansmummy » Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:36 pm

I have been putting either 2 of the bamboo boosters that came with the nappies under the bamboo fold out bit or an EP hemp under the fold out bit...but mine arnt all pre-washed at the moment so its a bit of a shot in the dark as to how much i will need :)

Hubby is thrilled to bits with these nappies, he thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread and they are certainly a cheap way to boost our stash (which we seriously needed to do!), the fit is great on kieren and they dry really fast too...but i still put him in a prefold and thirsties duo today :giggle: i just loooove my prefolds :wink:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:24 pm

We used our easyfits for the first time today while we were up in Inverness shopping - they are fab! Lasted a good 3.5 hours with absolutely no problems (and no prewash), fit is great and he wore his jeans over them with no problems :D I wish i could get some more lol.

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:54 pm

Mine has arrived, yey!!
haven;t seen them yet cos they arrived at my DP work and i will be able to touch them tonite.
can;t wait!!!!!!
:babyroll:

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:15 pm

We finally got ours today :D The first parcel she sent out on Monday got lost, so she sent new ones yesterday.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:19 pm

uli that's fab! i am so pleased u have your easyfits hun, i hope u love them like we do.x

and yay malina!glad yours have come too.x

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:31 pm

The fit is great and I love the bright colours :D I also couldn't resist and put one one Aaron without prewashing. He's napping right now, so we'll see how it goes...

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:34 pm

Does anyone know if Fiona will be putting anymore on ebay? I need some more and need to sell some bits to get them but won't bother if there aren't going to be anymore!

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:36 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:Does anyone know if Fiona will be putting anymore on ebay? I need some more and need to sell some bits to get them but won't bother if there aren't going to be anymore!

wss

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:38 pm

i love the colours too, have them arranged rainbow style in the nappy drawer. just found today i can get them on taliesin poppered right down on the rise, and they don't even stick out the ack of his jeans that way. same rise setting as his baby bro!lol should do a good 3.5 hours from my experience and from what the other ladies have said.x

pinksalmon we x posted, i don't actually know, i think she gets deliveries now and then but the print has just launched in the usa, so it might replace the brights like the prints replaced the older version.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)