hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:01 pm

HighlandMum wrote:Hehe 10 is a great number to have - i have 6 and i dont know if i can justify any more really as we will probably be washing every day (i will have 2 in cloth) and i have some small fitteds and will get some more btp nappies.

i have 6 teenyfits but really could have done with 4 more, just so i could relax a bit on the washing, but now oakley is a bit bigger i ust use easyfits on both, so much easier

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:05 pm

I have 5 of the brights on their way- do you think i should just get a couple more teeny & a few easy instead of the 5 pack...? My babies stay small for ages....

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:10 pm

are u having a baby hun? teenyfits i think are for the really little, easyfits i find fit well from 9lbs onwards :-)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:12 pm

peachy.moo wrote:I have 5 of the brights on their way- do you think i should just get a couple more teeny & a few easy instead of the 5 pack...? My babies stay small for ages....

What do you mean by stay small for ages, how small? Noah is 11lb at 11 weeks (9th centile) an fits both teenyfits and easyfits beautifully with very little difference in the bulk, personally I'd prefer easy fits as they will last longer, and ????? are you PG?? How did I miss that!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Aug 28, 2010 4:13 pm

see am def curious now.....

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:09 pm

peachy.moo wrote:Babi Pur have 15% off all their non sale items- this includes the Teeni Fit & Easy fits.... The teeny fits you can get a mix of 5 for £51.... Or £10.19 per nappy.....

The pack of 5 easy fit would be £72.25 or £15.30 each.....

Would help if i included the code!! :giggle: Enter 'Bank' at the checkout....

So temping but i really have too many other things to buy this month.

Sandy was 5lb 4oz but he had IUGR and i had to have a section at 36+6 (he was breech too) - i have no idea if this one will be small too - my consultant says there is no reason they should be but i will have grown scans later on. If i knew i was going to have another wee one then i would buy some more but i dont know if i can justify it.

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:42 pm

:x :x :x
it was a wrap, very beautiful though :oops: , but not esyfits!
With bank holiday weekend i'll have to wait at least till Tuesday. And on Tuesday my DP is off from work so it has to be Wensday then. The earliest :( :( :cry:

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Mon Aug 30, 2010 7:22 am

Still waiting on my brights :cry:

... https://www.naturalbabyshower.co.uk/index.php - have free UK postage so even though they're not offering any bank holiday discount a teenyfit works out at 11.99 all in which is the cheapest I've found them x

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon Aug 30, 2010 8:02 am

Mine work out cheaper if you buy more than one with the bank holiday discount and the facebook code :wink:

The free delivery really squeezes the smaller retailer as they just cant compete with that :(

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)