hf1

Totsbots easyfits

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Totsbots easyfits

Postby Scotia » Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:57 am

Yep, Annika told me and she has both the ebay and prints ones. The ebay brights cost £44 for 5 including boosters and p&p.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:39 pm

'don't u know they're talking about a revolution, sounds like a whisper'-tracey chapman hehe

lol that's just what popped in my head! yes i have both, they're both really good imo. the star ones are softer better grade pul, the reason the english ones are more expensive, is the grade of pul is higher in price as isthe bamboo in them. so i hear anyhoo.

what do u want to know about them?

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:47 pm

I have ordered a pack of the teenyfit brights for the new baby :)

Im moving more back to pockets at the moment with Sandy though and im thinking i might order some easyfits aswell....

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:51 pm

HighlandMum wrote:I have ordered a pack of the teenyfit brights for the new baby :

Me too :wine: :wine:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:53 pm

I have you to thank for mentioning they had them :D

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:54 pm

I've just done a nappy demo and the lady fell in love with the teenyfits. The cute factor and pregnancy hormones are an expensive mix!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Caroline wrote:I've just done a nappy demo and the lady fell in love with the teenyfits. The cute factor and pregnancy hormones are an expensive mix!

Thats whats putting me off buying them...i know they wont fit for long at all, i think i will try and snag some pre-loved...or so if there are any ebay ones left when i get my HIP grant!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Im sure Noah and Oakley are still in their ones now, at 2 and a half months (have a lok on the othet newborn nappy thread, there are very cute pics :) ) Sandy was only 5lb 4oz so im not expecting a massive baba this time round. With the 5 brights and the free tuttifruiti i have thats 6 so thats my lot, will go for one size for when the baby is more into smalls i think.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Good point Jenna, i did pm Annika who was very helpful :giggle: Poor Annika should be getting comission :hohoho:

Maybe i will get a pack...will see :wink:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)