hf1

Easyfit problem solved!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Easyfit problem solved!

Postby megansmummy » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:13 am

I was completly baffled becuase Kieren can go 3-4 hours in a cotton prefold just tri folded with no extra boosting without any leaks but we were getting leaks in the easyfits after 2.5hrs stuffed with the AIO insert, extra TB booster, ep hemp AND bambinex bamboo booster...well i siddenly realised that the problem was probably with the rise...so i took some of the stuffing out and hey presto...much better...the fit around his tummy is a tiny bit gappy compared to the nappy on full rise but i think there was too much gap between his bum and the nappy when it had been on for an hour or so and he was just wee'ing out the sides :oops:

I thought it looked better in full rise but at least its solved :giggle:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Easyfit problem solved!

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:49 am

Glad you have got it sorted :)

I had all our btp nappies on full rise until i saw other peoples pics of their easyfits so i have gone down a rise too and they fit much better.

My avatar
LilMrsAverage
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby LilMrsAverage » Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:50 am

dext is asleep in one - not yet rewashed I shall see how it goes!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:11 pm

glad u solved it hun, i use the lowest setting for both boys. does that make taliesin dinky? he has some lls longies on today, 7.5 inch inseam that is to the floor on him!

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Glad you sorted it out:)
My LO wears hers nappies on the smallest or medium rise cos it kind of fiting her better with no leaks so maybe Kieren is similar build to my DD:)

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:07 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:glad u solved it hun, i use the lowest setting for both boys. does that make taliesin dinky? he has some lls longies on today, 7.5 inch inseam that is to the floor on him!

Yes id say he was dinky cos Roo who i thought was dinky has 9.5 inch inseam legs....

Tory glad you managed to sort it :D

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:28 pm

hehe i've been making 10 inch leg ones coz they sit better over his shoes but with no shoes on he trips over anything more than 8 inches

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:34 pm

Awww I got Roo's last ones done with a ribbed ankle so when he was walking they wouldnt drag of fall over his feet :)

I really should learn to knit!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:37 pm

yes you should! I've got right into it, tis like a good book to me, i have to keep going to see what it patterns out like. Have too many longies but loads more wool coming.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)