hf1

Bg's

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Bg's

Postby Natalie » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:24 pm

What should i go for? Ive got an AIO in extra small Autumn had it on for the 1st time today and i loves it but looking online theres so many different types/versions/ flips etc whats best? What i love about the one we have its its soooo slim and is a great fit x

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Bg's

Postby Caroline » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:41 pm

For a slim fit I like the flips with the stay dry inserts. The new BG V4 is still fairly trim though and the option of poppers is a huge bonus now.

My avatar
kermitgirl
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby kermitgirl » Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:44 pm

I have a v2 which is very functional but boring. I trailed a flip and it was a super fit on Lois, really trim and very good containment. WeeHuggers are similar to flips, but I've not seen one IRL, is on my wish list. The hands applix is very cute.

My avatar
malina
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby malina » Wed Sep 01, 2010 2:31 pm

I like bg AIO one size. FOr me the best of bg:) It's made of organic cotton, v absorbent and trim. I'm not a big fan of MF insert sobg pockets are not for us. Organic flip is good as well, but not so tiny as AIO.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:06 pm

I like the AIO as well, especially on little ones, but the drying time can be a factor if you don't/can't tumble dry. If you can then I'd get a mix of those and some v4s as well so you won't have to keep buying the next size up for your whole stash.

My avatar
Keep it Real
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Keep it Real » Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:32 pm

I really like the organic all-in-one (not to be confused with the sized all-in-one) - I actually find it more absorbant than the pockets! They are surprisingly slim too.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:37 pm

The simple bg aio's are very slim.
The organic aio, flip, and pocket all seem to be our mid range 'slim' nappies but i wouldnt call them slim compared to some.

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:10 pm

How do you dry the organic? I don't have a dryer :( How long does it take till it get dry?

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:14 pm

The organic takes a while but it separates a bit for drying. Mine take 24 hours on a radiator airer thingy. The BG organic are the slimmest nappies we own and they are nice and absorbant too.

I like the V4 poppers too. We had the sized AIO's when Ruairidh was smaller and I loved them but they stained quite easily and took a while to dry.

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)