Itti tutto

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Itti tutto

Postby mrspumpkin » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:22 pm

anyone used theirs yet?

i couldn't be bothered prewashing, and we're using it tonight on the biggest setting. we'll see how it goes. fits nicely though

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Re: Itti tutto

Postby littlesez » Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:51 pm

mrspumpkin wrote:anyone used theirs yet?

i couldn't be bothered prewashing, and we're using it tonight on the biggest setting. we'll see how it goes. fits nicely though

im waiting for izzy to wake up! well im trying it tomorrow anyway :hohoho: way too impatient to prewash

My avatar
0_Lisa_0
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby 0_Lisa_0 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 am

I have. I wasn't impressed with the fit at all but absorbancy wise i can't really complain ;) there's no way we would get away with it as an overnight nappy though. Let us know how you get on.

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:16 am

0_Lisa_0 wrote:I have. I wasn't impressed with the fit at all but absorbancy wise i can't really complain ;) there's no way we would get away with it as an overnight nappy though. Let us know how you get on.

i cannot imagine izzy would last overnight with this. i'll stick with my huge night nappies

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:54 pm

well, it worked really well. it's much trimmer than his normal night nappies. he doesn't wee as much at night anymore . i didn't prewash or add any extra boosters and it was fine-it wasn't completely soaked, but i don't think i would reduce the number of inserts. i'm really pleased with it. i got two. i haven't tried the other one on dd but we'll see how it goes with the fit etc. i'm not sure it'll fit her as well, but i'll see.

ds is about 17kg age 3 and a bit. dd is maybe 12 kg, 22 months.

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:24 pm

Isis is wearing hers atm, i love the fit! Only used the long insert like advised, didn't prewash so will see.

My avatar
mumface
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mumface » Fri Sep 10, 2010 7:25 pm

I've tried mine and I love the fit, until after an hour or two the front seems to fold out under his tummy exposing the insert and wicking onto his trousers.
It's on large, same happens with xl setting and med is too small on the legs. Have also tried using with and without extra 'wing droop' snaps. Am I doing something wrong? This doesn't happen with our bitti d'lish and I love them. Not feeling the love for these right now.

My avatar
iceflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby iceflower » Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:34 am

iv only used mine on Max this morning seemedto fit well, bit bulkier than normal ittis. Didnt get to try it for too long as he did a poo explosion!! ahh and its leaked because it was huge :haha:

so shall wash it and try on DD tomorrow ;)

My avatar
MissFrodo
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby MissFrodo » Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:15 am

We had a massive leak first time but it wasn't prewashed, i only used the long insert and we were out by car so she's wearing it again now.

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)