hf1

Tots easyfit v2 brights leaks?

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Tots easyfit v2 brights leaks?

Postby clarge » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:25 pm

Bought some of these preloved and all 5 are wicking on the legs. My prints don't have the same problem, any ideas?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Tots easyfit v2 brights leaks?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:36 pm

what rise u using hun? and do u have the bamboo boosters? i do happen to find little itti boosters make great booster for easyfits. we mainly use the lowest or middle rise here, had one or two leaks, but i often tumble mine so it's not been a huge issue

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:38 pm

I use an ep hemp to boost, same as in the prints. Not leaking as not full, more wicking out the legs up the outdid. :(

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:39 pm

Using medium rise on both & Prints not leaking...

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:41 pm

check the rise first, t is 15 months old and still using the low rise. i take it u do the usual checking the legs are all tucked in round the outside. have u tried the low rise to see if that helps flower? i get less wicking that way as his legs are plugging the hole!lol

My avatar
clarge
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby clarge » Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:10 pm

The legs leave big red marks as it is. He has mahousive thighs :) it's like it's leaking out the stitching or summat. Felon a tumble might help?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:35 pm

i tumble mine no probs. Def worth a try hun.x

My avatar
wytch
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby wytch » Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:46 pm

deffo tumble on high for 5mins if you can and check the booster isn't right at the edge of the inside as mine wick then. I might be something to doe with why they might be seconds if the stitching is to big and needs the heat to reseal.

My avatar
scubelle
Clothie
Clothie

Postby scubelle » Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:32 am

Hi
I bought 5 of those seconds easyfits too and I find they leak also. I've only been using cloth for a couple of months so fairly new, but my baby has just turned 1 and is big for her age, so I have them totally un-poppered, the biggest rise I guess. I'm lucky to get 1.5hrs even with the booster. I could try a smaller rise, but I feel that would just mean she's wearing hipsters. I have just put one on her before putting her down, with the little booster folded over to see if that helps, otherwise she's soaking after her nap.
I don't have a tumble dryer, but could borrow one if you thought just one tumble would fix them?
Let me know what you think
Many thanks

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)