hf1

Tots easyfit v2 brights leaks?

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Tots easyfit v2 brights leaks?

Postby zumi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:05 pm

Am I lucky? I don't have any leaks. I use other insert to (hemp or bamboo) and it is very-very absorbent :)
I do not have a dryer too. How can I fix it in case I am having the same problem in the future?

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:07 pm

I like this nappies very much. The fitting is much better than the V1 Easyfit or V1 pocketot.
Does anyone have a pocket bright? I have some and they are very relailable.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:13 pm

I have 8 of these and they all work brilliant for us. Never had a leak yet despite he wore one for 5 hours, fell asleep during lunch and slept for almost 2 hours!

I have tumbled mine though so not sure if they maybe just needed sealed or something?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:14 pm

zumi- have have pocket brights, all 5 of them, love them, and 20 (came today) pockets in white.x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:21 pm

I really wanted to love these and i did love the fit of them but we got terribly wicking in them after only an hour. My LO isnt a heavy wetter really and it baffled me but i tried different rise settings, different boosting etc and nothing worked :-?

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:22 pm

We also love our brights. We boost ours with ep hemp or a bamboo booster and never had any leaks.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:24 pm

I have these nappies and they work great for on my HW. Yes, I have to boost them with EP boosters but I get 3 hours out of them with no leaks.

I think without the extra boosting I wouldn't get much longer than 2 hours out of them as they are quite insubstantial on their own. You could also maybe try using a microfibre insert to absorb the wee quickly if your LO tends to flood rather than trickle.

It could also be down to the bamboo in the nappies needing a few more pre-washes to get them up to full absorbency. Or if you're putting your LO in vests and/or tight trousers it could be compression wicking.

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:47 pm

Annika - Bright Pockets :How does the booster look like? Are they colourfull?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:53 pm

yeah, they sort of co ordinate with the pockets ie the red has purple inserts, blue has blue, green has green etc etc

they aren't the 'right' boosters, they are the substitute ones :wink: but i love them lots, and will never part with them.

tory, did u have the thick boosters or the thin ones? my later ones came with a thin booster, my first ones had really thick boosters

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)