hf1

Easy fits questions

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Easy fits questions

Postby mrspumpkin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:48 pm

i have one easyfit- version one. i really like it, it fits both children, absorbant and slim

what's the difference between version one and two. and the brights- are they just different colours

and i can't decide whether to get new nappies or not at this late stage. dd is heading towards potty training . i have 5 ittis which are in constant use and some are starting to bite the dust a bit. and a couple of ds nappies are dying. he might night train, but i'm not sure. every night he has chosen to wear no nappy the bed is wet- he wees in the morning

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Easy fits questions

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:55 pm

the v1 avaliable in plain white (imo the better v1's) or stars or spots design were bamboo or fluffle innered, the bamboo one took much longer to dry, but is still good.

the v2 ~(brights were originally commisioned for the american market) prints are a much softer, almost silky lycra feel to them, better poppers, and the core is half bamboo half microfibre, still pulls out for drying, but dries quicker than the v1 bamboo. still a bit more expensive than most like to pay out, at 17.99 for the prints, but they truly are sposie like for the fit. i have erm a few v2 prints, as well as brights and the v1's and my fav has to be the v2 prints. the resale so far is also good on them as so many people seemt o want them just not at 18 quid a pop. so u could buy a few and sell them on for a good amount i'd say

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:26 pm

hmmm think i might get one.....

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:29 pm

also look on ebay, bargainbots often have a few on there. i know there have been a few twin packs of late :-)

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:39 pm

I find the prints far less prone to wicking. They are a smoother fabric that just seems more waterproof??

My avatar
mrspumpkin
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby mrspumpkin » Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:07 pm

there are pairs for sale on ebay. slight seconds though

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:14 am

The slight seconds are really good quality - you wouldn't know they were seconds at all in my experience. Fiona's got very high standards.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:34 pm

Yep bargainbots on ebay sell loads of v2's seconds, I just got a 2 pack one bright and one print, and then another 5 pack of whites. I prefer the prints, I didnt really like the v1's.

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:21 pm

Which nappy has a better fit, the new v2 (print) or the bright nappies?

V1 white nappies have a better fit then the rainbow nappies.

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)