hf1

BumGenius All-in-one (sized)

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

BumGenius All-in-one (sized)

Postby tanya » Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:02 am

What's the fit of these like? I want to try one with Jake (more Daddy friendly nappies needed) but don't know what size to get.

Jake is pretty big for a 4 month old. He's over 17lb and growing at an enormous rate.

So, do I get medium or large? And is the pocket big enough to stuff extra into or is it fiddly?

Last question, I promise :lol:. What's the fit like of the Elementals (One-size AIO)? I don't generally like BTPs on Jake (except Easyfits), but wondering if this is any different...

My avatar
little1
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: BumGenius All-in-one (sized)

Postby little1 » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:23 pm

Hi, DD outgrew her mediums recently at about 19lb but i never got any in large as i bought some coolababy aio's instead as i prefer poppers.

I'd say your probably best going straight into Larges.

DD is a medium wetter and they lasted 3hrs easy without any boosting so we never used the pocket. It seemed large enough to stuff without any problems.

I really rate these nappies they fit much better than the BTP BG's, they do take a little longer to dry tho but they're quicker if you turn them inside out and are fine to tumble dry :D

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:52 pm

We had BG AIO's in small and medium. The mediums lasted til he was 14 months and around 21-22lb. He did still just about fit them. The pocket is really easy to boost and I used an EP hemp in the mediums no problem. I fancied getting a few larges but instead opted for another organic/elemental.

I prefer the BG organic fit to the v3 but thats cos it has poppers. They are sooooo slim when on and really absorbent IMO. They do however take an age to dry but they split which speeds things up or you can tumble them.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Thu Oct 21, 2010 4:39 pm

We have mediums, tbh ive changed most of my stash for them now as im utterly inlove! The mediums are on the tightest setting for Autumn and will fit for a long time yet, i tried one on Amber for size and they fit her :giggle:

Theres a lady who lives near me who has a nappy site selling the mediums for 7 pound something atm on offer i got 12 :oops: but they are fab!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:01 pm

Natalie wrote:We have mediums, tbh ive changed most of my stash for them now as im utterly inlove! The mediums are on the tightest setting for Autumn and will fit for a long time yet, i tried one on Amber for size and they fit her :giggle:

Theres a lady who lives near me who has a nappy site selling the mediums for 7 pound something atm on offer i got 12 :oops: but they are fab!

Do i dare ask what site? :wink: :giggle:

My avatar
Tootsgirl
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Tootsgirl » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:45 pm

Sam has a medium in his nursery stash which still just about fits, but I would say go straight for larges. The pocket is stuffed with an easy peasy, well 2 actually as I don't trust them to change him as often as I do!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Oct 21, 2010 6:46 pm

The mediums are a lovely fit on him. I want to get some more. I need to sell his Ittis first.

My avatar
Natalie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby Natalie » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:11 pm

http://www.lizziesrealnappies.co.uk/ind ... edium_only

She actually had lots of offers one atm :wink:

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:13 pm

That's where I got ours from :) gonna get some more soon.

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)