hf1

Easyfit bright fans.

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Easyfit bright fans.

Postby peachy.moo » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:31 am

Oooo my Cosmics arrived from my mum this morning!! They seem the same as my other Cosmic but did have the HUGE boosters that look fab!!! :wine:

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Mon Nov 08, 2010 11:22 am

I hope we are going to get soon too :)

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:18 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TotsBots-Easyfit- ... _500wt_920
This is the Organic Easyfit....
What is the difference? Have you tried it?

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:05 pm

I received the Cosmics :)
I think this are not the same supersoft outer as the cherry print is. Who bought cosmic seconds?

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:20 pm

zumi wrote:I received the Cosmics :)
I think this are not the same supersoft outer as the cherry print is. Who bought cosmic seconds?

I have these & compared with my Starbursts that aren't seconds they aren't as silky soft ... perhaps that is the 'fault' as I can see nothing else wrong with mine at all. They are such a cool print though, very pleased!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:04 pm

i had the organic easyfits. well i think i got 1 left, the poppers are less tough on them which was a shame, other than that they are okay. i prefer the v2 prints though.x

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:31 pm

has any had to boost theres?

Ive had to boost all my easyfits V2, i have 2 prints and 2 brights(and three bamboozle AIO's(are these the V1?) they come with a extra bamboo booste anyway so use that in them), or else lou wicks after a couple hours, have used a big hemp insert in them all, that seems to be lasting about 3-4hrs with that but i havent tried them out yet whilst she in the pram, still a bit nervous atm as we get terrible wicking with all nappies when she sitting in her pram and even more so if she has tights on

xx

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:36 pm

i boost all my easyfits, i generally boost with hemp, as it works well, but for out and about i switch to wool and longies for t atm, as he did a shocker of a pee the other week i was out for 2 hours and he soaked himself and my pram, grrrr so my outside combo atm is a fitted nappy, interlock soaker and longies over the top. but i do spend most of my life indoors. oakley wears them all the time though, boosted still but we rarely have issues with them.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:45 pm

ahhh thats ok then, was thinking something wasnt right as she not a heavy wetter atm at all

Wow, thats a big wee :giggle:

i often use flongies over a pocket if we are out but was still getting leaks x

x

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)