hf1

Easyfit bright fans.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Easyfit bright fans.

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:07 pm

JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:I think I will have to get ruthless with the stash, but maybe not just yet :hohoho:

I keep telling myself that, it just never happens!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 8:57 pm

I've never realised before what the Brights are called ... I like the names!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:07 pm

lol that's obsessive zoey! i now need another pack of brights, and more v2's to replace to 10 buggered pocket tots but i am sorting that with fiona, i do however have to say the cosmic wetbag i have is gorgeous!!!!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:20 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:lol that's obsessive zoey! i now need another pack of brights, and more v2's to replace to 10 buggered pocket tots but i am sorting that with fiona, i do however have to say the cosmic wetbag i have is gorgeous!!!!

I was looking for a pic of the Tutti to show someone & stumbled on that image, not seen one of brights before usually just the prints. There is a pack on Bargin Bots atm Hun.
I know have 2 of each colour & 2 STarbursts, and now 2 cosmics on the way ... debating on getting 2 Tuttis :giggle: We are using them more & more atm as Rufus just hates being led on his back for Nappy Change, just rolls & escapes, screams if you put him back :roll: so fitteds & wraps are hard work ... these are so quick it's not so much trauma!

Oooo need to see pic of the wetbag!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:26 pm

i have 2 tutti ones, love them, wierdly they look girlie online, but on they really do look gn, strange! i got mushroom print and cherry coming tomorrow so fiona said. due to my pocket tots being wrecked i have some of the original pocket tot inserts i can use for nights in the easyfits. they are thicker and a few inches longer than the ones that come with the brights. but i have to add that ep hemp boosters and easyfits are a perfect married couple. i had t in a tutti fruiti easyfit today actually, but oakley is very much in his easyfits brights. i got 10 drying over the door and curtain pole in here as i type!

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:28 pm

Annika you need to come show me, I'm a total easyfit virgin :giggle: need help boosting :-?

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:35 pm

I really want more but no one is buying my for sales so cant get anything :cry:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:41 pm

evansmummy wrote:Annika you need to come show me, I'm a total easyfit virgin :giggle: need help boosting :-?

i was meant to be going to the nappicino tomorrow, that's from 10am till 12 i could bring some bits with me to show u if ur up for it? i still got sadie's teenyfits here, so can show u one of those too if u want? good boosters really do make the easyfits a fav here, i can even use them overnight with some hemp, even better!

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 pm

I searched American sites for them last week to see what the colours were called so I must be obsessed too lol.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)