hf1

Easyfit bright fans.

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Easyfit bright fans.

Postby zumi » Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:15 pm

The outer (wrap) is like the v1 or the brigth's outer. It isn't supersoft like my other full price Easyfit print :( The print is the same but the outer isn't. The bamboo insert are the same too.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:39 am

hmm..... the seconds usually contain a bit of wonky stitching, or a slightly out popper, they are made of the same stuff though, pretty sure fiona doesn't make the seconds out of non superior pul. that would not be cost effective surely!

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:47 am

I don't understand why isn't it soft....but it isn't :( I trust in the Totsbots products, I love them- but it was strange for me too.

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:48 am

I hope at least the washing will help and will be softer.

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:31 pm

Now after few washes I don't think that the outer material are the same. It isn't soft at all :(
I like the print but I don't like the material :( It is very strange, but I couldn't find any fault on it, only the "wrap".
Did anyone try the tumble drier?

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Fri Dec 17, 2010 7:47 pm

I don't think how soft (or not) they are is the reason they are a second. I have a some mushroom and cherry ones that are really silky, white ones that aren't, all bought at full price from the same website. I then bought a tutti fruitti at Tesco and a mushroom one off ebay and they aren't silky either. The pattern on the mushroom ones is different too, on the soft ones the mushrooms are smaller and more intense, much nicer.

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:19 pm

It is strange. I love the very soft outer. I can not understand why is it different.

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Fri Dec 17, 2010 8:26 pm

ebonina wrote:I don't think how soft (or not) they are is the reason they are a second. I have a some mushroom and cherry ones that are really silky, white ones that aren't, all bought at full price from the same website. I then bought a tutti fruitti at Tesco and a mushroom one off ebay and they aren't silky either. The pattern on the mushroom ones is different too, on the soft ones the mushrooms are smaller and more intense, much nicer.

Which is softer/ silkier ? They might sell in Tesco for 15Ł and in ebay secondshop the not silky nappies... and in the webshops for 18Ł the silky nappies.....

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Fri Dec 17, 2010 9:08 pm

The silky prints were £17.50 from website, but so were the white ones. At first I thought that might be one of the reasons that the white ones were cheaper. The mushroom ones were from bargainbots but I am sure that the reason they were seconds was on the listing. Something to do with the cut of the tabs. If it wasn't for the one I bought from Tesco I would've thought the pul was another reason they were seconds. Oh I've just realised it was a (not silky) Flowery one that I got from Tesco. The not soft Tutti one came from the website. Maybe the latest batch of pul isn't as soft it was just the older stock.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)