hf1

Easyfit bright fans.

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Easyfit bright fans.

Postby zumi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:44 pm

Annika, what is wrong with the pocket tots? Do you have problem with the brights pockets?
I really like this pockets.... :)

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:46 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:
evansmummy wrote:Annika you need to come show me, I'm a total easyfit virgin :giggle: need help boosting :-?

i was meant to be going to the nappicino tomorrow, that's from 10am till 12 i could bring some bits with me to show u if ur up for it? i still got sadie's teenyfits here, so can show u one of those too if u want? good boosters really do make the easyfits a fav here, i can even use them overnight with some hemp, even better!

:cry: I'm waiting in for an easyfit delivery tomorrow :oops: and ryleys birthday presents! Can do next week, meet for a drink in town maybe, the nappicino is only once a month isn't it?

I forgot how easy Velcro is on a boy that hates nappy change..I need to make them work, I'm loving the slim fit :mrgreen:

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:50 pm

What do you use to boost the pocket tots or the Easyfits? Is the EP hemp good? Which other booster could be good?

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:51 pm

I have some old V1 pocket tots too, but it has a long booster...all are different size.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 9:55 pm

zumi wrote:What do you use to boost the pocket tots or the Easyfits? Is the EP hemp good? Which other booster could be good?

I use EP hemp for nights in Ruairidh's easyfits :)

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:10 pm

Is only the Easyfit and EP hemp enought for nightime?

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:20 pm

evansmummy wrote:
*tinkerbellarella* wrote:
evansmummy wrote:Annika you need to come show me, I'm a total easyfit virgin :giggle: need help boosting :-?

i was meant to be going to the nappicino tomorrow, that's from 10am till 12 i could bring some bits with me to show u if ur up for it? i still got sadie's teenyfits here, so can show u one of those too if u want? good boosters really do make the easyfits a fav here, i can even use them overnight with some hemp, even better!

:cry: I'm waiting in for an easyfit delivery tomorrow :oops: and ryleys birthday presents! Can do next week, meet for a drink in town maybe, the nappicino is only once a month isn't it?

I forgot how easy Velcro is on a boy that hates nappy change..I need to make them work, I'm loving the slim fit :mrgreen:

i got 2 coming tomorrow too! :-) and town sounds good one day next week if ur up for it? big coffee fan though i must warn you!lol

zumi- no the brights are fine, it's the v1 pocket tots that got buggered up. i love my pocket brights and wish i could get more actually. and yeah those v1 long boosters is what i meant, they are great, but def ep hemp hands down for boosting, i need some more of those, think they are about ten quid for 5 on ebay. but they need a few washes to get up to absorbancy i think

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:25 pm

What did happend with v1 pockets? Is it leaking?

The brights pockets are really good!

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:30 pm

i don't find the v1 pockets as good tbh, only on the popper front, they aren't as strong, but the fit is pretty good. i really love the bright pockets, but i love the bright easyfits a teensy bit more i think

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)