hf1

Easyfit bright fans.

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Easyfit bright fans.

Postby Scotia » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:47 pm

The boosters that were missing from my pack last week have arrived and they are MASSIVE :giggle: They will definitely last overnight and might just persuade me to put Kerr back in cloth at night :wine:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby evansmummy » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:51 pm

Scotia wrote:The boosters that were missing from my pack last week have arrived and they are MASSIVE :giggle: They will definitely last overnight and might just persuade me to put Kerr back in cloth at night :wine:

Hopefully that means the nappies will be here tomorrow :) mine arrived the day after you last time..my boosters should come too :mrgreen:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:52 pm

I got some boosters today, with no reply on e-bay at all lol. They are some random cotton boosters lol

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:24 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:IS it sad that all I want is a yellow! Im ready to buy 5 and sell the other 4 just for a yellow :lol:

Not at all! I've managed to get 2 yellow easyfits now, I also had the yellow pocket-tot and an extra red, but just sold them both to help fund 2 Cosmics which I bought last night!
H

Mmm ... do I need 2 Tuttis?

Ooh how did you manage that?!

I really do love the easyfits to the point where I may part with the beloved greenkids for more :shock:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:28 pm

JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:I really do love the easyfits to the point where I may part with the beloved greenkids for more :shock:

I started putting my wnss on classifieds the other day for the same reason and then couldn't go through with it :shock: Desperately trying to find other things to sell without parting with beloved nappies!

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:30 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:
JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:I really do love the easyfits to the point where I may part with the beloved greenkids for more :shock:

I started putting my wnss on classifieds the other day for the same reason and then couldn't go through with it :shock: Desperately trying to find other things to sell without parting with beloved nappies!

Yeah me too :giggle: Most of the GK we have had since before he was born so they are like parting with a bit of him!

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:51 pm

JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:
pinksalmon2001 wrote:

Yeah me too :giggle: Most of the GK we have had since before he was born so they are like parting with a bit of him!

It's crazy isn't it :giggle: I have over 80 nappies, I use them all in rotation but really dislike some of them and dread using them but I still can't bear to part with them. I can see me still having them all in 20 years time :oops:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Tue Nov 02, 2010 1:57 pm

pinksalmon2001 wrote:I can see me still having them all in 20 years time :oops:

Keeping them for the grandkids :hohoho: :hohoho: I'm thinking I'm going to have to try some of these easyfits :lookround: Thing is, I'm now really bored of what Kellan has, nothing really excites me from his stash aprt from his two WNOS that don't really work at the mo :roll:

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:02 pm

choccylisa wrote:
pinksalmon2001 wrote:I can see me still having them all in 20 years time :oops:

Keeping them for the grandkids :hohoho: :hohoho: I'm thinking I'm going to have to try some of these easyfits :lookround: Thing is, I'm now really bored of what Kellan has, nothing really excites me from his stash aprt from his two WNOS that don't really work at the mo :roll:

I keep hanging onto Ruairidh's WNOS in the hope that one day it will fit and work for him. Again it was the first nappy I ordered after I got my :bfp: and he's had it for almost 18months. In that time I think he's worn it 15 times at most!

I think I will have to get ruthless with the stash, but maybe not just yet :hohoho:

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)