hf1

Easyfit bright fans.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Easyfit bright fans.

Postby Emma1977 » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:40 pm

simlou wrote: booster seem much wider and thicker than the ones I got with the brights. Trying them out tomorrow without a prewash.

I've noticed this too. I bought some Brights and the boosters were very slim. I also bought some from Tory and some of the boosters that came with them were thicker and wider.

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
simlou wrote: booster seem much wider and thicker than the ones I got with the brights. Trying them out tomorrow without a prewash.

I've noticed this too. I bought some Brights and the boosters were very slim. I also bought some from Tory and some of the boosters that came with them were thicker and wider.

Yep my last ones were just a thin layer of bamboo about 2-3" wide, whereas these ones are made out of the same stuff as the top of the nappies and the tongue bit you fold in and its about 4" wide. The others worked okay for us so fingers crossed these will too - can't see why the wouldn't as they are still narrower than the pocket bit so shouldn't get folded up at the edges.

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:46 pm

I bought two packs of the brights last time and the first lot came with the thick boosters while the second ones had the thinner narrow ones. :wine: for the thick ones this time, I found them to be fab.
Hopefully mine should follow then if you got them with yours Louisa :D At least we now know that they were supposed to be supplied and it wasn't a mistake on the listing :wink:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:34 pm

simlou wrote:My cosmic and starburst arrived today :wine: Mine had boosters with them too - don't know why you didn't get them Emma and Scotia :-? Agree with you Jenna, these booster seem much wider and thicker than the ones I got with the brights. Trying them out tomorrow without a prewash.

Maybe they are cotton rather than bamboo?

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:36 pm

The boosters I got last time were size 1 bamboozle boosters.

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby simlou » Thu Oct 28, 2010 8:39 pm

zoeyboo wrote:
simlou wrote:My cosmic and starburst arrived today :wine: Mine had boosters with them too - don't know why you didn't get them Emma and Scotia :-? Agree with you Jenna, these booster seem much wider and thicker than the ones I got with the brights. Trying them out tomorrow without a prewash.

Maybe they are cotton rather than bamboo?

The ones I got today are definitely bamboo and microfibre just like the nappy bit itself it that makes sense. Not sure about the smaller ones but they look and feel like bamboo to me - I'm no expert though :-?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:32 am

Got mine today!! No boosters as stated though :(

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:34 am

Yay for them arriving, boo to no boosters :(

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:40 am

My boosters are being sent out on Monday :wine: It was a genuine mistake.

PreviousNext

Return to AIO's (All in ones)