hf1

Daddy friendly suggestions please

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Daddy friendly suggestions please

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:56 pm

Findlay has finally outgrown some of his newborn nappies (as he is too high in the rise for them now) and so I am looking to add to his stash. I do all of his nappy changes as my OH claims that he doesn't know what needs a wrap and what doesn't or what needs boosting etc and he finds poppers difficult due to having big fingers and as F will be in nappies for longer than other toddlers it would be good to have some 'daddy friendly' nappies and I thought AIO's would fit the bill perfectly.

Soooo...

I am looking for suggestions of nappies that:

1. Fasten with Aplix so they are as close to being like a sposie as possible to be ultimate daddy friendly
2. BTP if possible to make them cost effective (and they need to be BTP that really do fit from babies being tiny as F is currently around 12lb 10oz but he is long for his weight so prob has similar waist size to an 8-9lb baby)
3. Are as absorbant as possible

I have seen the new TotsBots Easyfit online and the Itti Tutto but I have no idea what either of them are like fit or absorbancy wise.

Any ideas would be welcomed, thanks :D

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Daddy friendly suggestions please

Postby laceybat » Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Bumginuos i have 4 for sale if that help thats what my DP started with now he use what i use

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:03 pm

Well i would really rate the Tots Bots EasyFits- Miss Moo drinks 16oz of milk at least at night & with the micro fibre booster & a bamboo booster, they last her 12hrs with just a teeny bit of damp on the outer leg!!

Dh LOVES the TotsBots too as they are easy to get on & don't take fiddling with poppers when bubba is trying to run off!! :giggle:

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:08 pm

I think easyfits too, I much prefer them to BG.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:10 pm

Easy fits V2 are amazing.

Bumgenius are daddy safe in this house too

the tutto seems a bit naff........

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:33 pm

Another big fan of easyfits here - and i really wasnt a fan of all in ones til we bought ours. Very daddy friendly and great absorbancy wise.

My avatar
Shoyu
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Shoyu » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:45 pm

We have tots bots flexitot and Bumgenius organic - the later being poppers rather than aplix. When OH does a nappy change he will reach for the BGs every time. He has also started giving out unsolicited cloth nappy advice to unsuspecting folk (some who don't have children!!) and extols the virtues of BGs.

I like to have both on the go as much as I love the BGs they take longer to dry than the flexitots and I don't want to be caught short (so to speak).

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:49 pm

Another vote for the easyfit v2s here. They are on ebay at a bargain price just now if you're looking to buy some :wink: These ones come with an extra booster too.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TotsBots-Easyfit- ... _612wt_932

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:51 pm

Easyfit v2 prints. Fabulous nappies :)

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)