hf1

Daddy friendly suggestions please

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Re: Daddy friendly suggestions please

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:53 am

Are these the right ones? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/TotsBots-Easyfit- ... 3f040e4cf6
If so I'll order a pack of these as they are super cheap and whilst they aren't pretty to look at they will do the job and then I'll order a couple of the pretty print ones if they work well just because I like pretty fluff :giggle:

My avatar
ulig
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ulig » Wed Oct 27, 2010 8:57 am

Another vote for Easyfits V2 :D

My avatar
nipnapnoo
Clothie
Clothie

Postby nipnapnoo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 6:44 am

Hey

I would go with the Bumgenius V 4 aplix, they are so easy and reliable. My husband is the same, he can't work out the poppers to get a good fit and has no idea how to boost and why and when...etc..... :shock:

Like me you can always have the BG4 boosted and ready as you wish and then hubby just needs to whip them on and they don't get any easier.

I also like the tots bots easyfit but they are generally more expensive and they don't fit my 1 year old as well as the BG, they tend to gape a little on the widest setting and too tight on the next.
:wave:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:52 am

HighlandMum wrote:Another big fan of easyfits here - and i really wasnt a fan of all in ones til we bought ours. Very daddy friendly and great absorbancy wise.

WS exactly same, DH goes for an easyfit every time, he can also cope with WNSS (although ours are popper you can get applix). We have a couple of the new BG V4 prints on order too to try.

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Thu Oct 28, 2010 9:29 am

Daddy loves the pocket tots, easyfits...but he hates the V4 poppers and flips...

My avatar
Bobble Boy's Mum
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Bobble Boy's Mum » Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:31 pm

YAY we tried an Easyfit V2 (Cherrylicious).... not prewashed and it was on for just over 4 hours and not a single leak and it even contained F's explosive poo!! :wine:

I was going to put the Tutti Frutti on him now but thought I will save that one for tomorrow so Daddy can have a go :D

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)