hf1

Any advise? Can I get a refund? Really annoyed :o(

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Any advise? Can I get a refund? Really annoyed :o(

Postby smilinglou » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:15 am

Argghhh the crunchy Itti problem; I have washed this once, I bought it 2nd hand and was excellent condition. I washed it, hung it out to line dry and now it's such a mess, I doubt I can even use it :x
The only thing different was I washed it on a 60, I've done this before and they've all been fine.
I've contacted Itti on their site, stated that I want a replacement in the same condition. I don't mind if it's a sample nappy as long as it's usuable, only thing is I doubt the original seller will have a receipt so I'm betting Itti won't help :(
Any advise?

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Any advise? Can I get a refund? Really annoyed :o(

Postby scarlet » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:18 am

When I have contacted them , they said they would only refunds one's I had proof of purchase for! :(
So the only thing you can really do is to contact the lady you bought it from and hope they have the proof of purchase any maybe you can get a replacement that way! :hug: :hug:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:20 am

Omg great, I really dont have the money for nappies to just be dieing on me :cry: I literally washed it once after I received it :(

My avatar
scarlet
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby scarlet » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:25 am

I had the same thing happen its such a pain!
To get a refund from them even when you bought it you need to send pictures of the nappy and a copy of your invoice and some other details, then you have to post it back to them. So it a bit of a pain, I haven't even sent my back yet. :-?

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:29 am

It's worse than bumgenius, I'll live in hope anyway :giggle: I hope you get yours sorted, what happened? x

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:31 am

I emailed twice about a crunchy AIO I bought from their seller on ebay and I never even got a reply. It was just annoying me sitting in the nappy basket for months so I eventually binned it as it was unusable.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Fri Oct 29, 2010 12:48 pm

Wow they must have changed it since I had to claim twice for mine. All they asked me for was pics of the affected ones and where I bought them from then sent out the new ones. I never had to provide invoices or send others back.

My avatar
nappynutter
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby nappynutter » Fri Oct 29, 2010 1:15 pm

I sold some itti's on classifieds a while ago that had never been used or had been used once or twice. They were in excellent condition (none of my itti's have had this problem). The buyer contacted me some time later to say that some of them had gone crunchy. I contacted the retailer I bought them from originally and they were able to send the lady a copy of my receipt (it turned out we were both customers which was handy). I think itti were happy to replace the nappies. It's worth asking.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:09 pm

A lady has told me to send proof of purchase and a photo but I've replied explaining, it's annoying if they dont send a new one and they have done this for people before anyway who bought 2nd hand, its so obviously like new. Hopefully the lady will have proof of purchase :-?

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)