Any advise? Can I get a refund? Really annoyed :o(

My avatar
happyanne
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Any advise? Can I get a refund? Really annoyed :o(

Postby happyanne » Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:56 am

I cross my fingers for you!

What do they think? That we steal these diapers? Or get them out of the trash bin of others? :roll:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:25 pm

Lol they won't do anything as they don't "warantee second hand nappies" well yeh I know but surely they know they have a fault here and they should be fixing it, I don't know....I offered to send it to them to show how new it is, I expect nothing really, I managed to get it on my lo and sort of stretch the pul a little but it's just naf really :roll:
Don't wash ittis on a 60 :roll:

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:36 pm

smilinglou wrote:Lol they won't do anything as they don't "warantee second hand nappies" well yeh I know but surely they know they have a fault here and they should be fixing it, I don't know....I offered to send it to them to show how new it is, I expect nothing really, I managed to get it on my lo and sort of stretch the pul a little but it's just naf really :roll:
Don't wash ittis on a 60 :roll:

It has nothing to do with washing it on 60... what colour is it?
It believe the lime ones (and another colour) were made with a batch of faulty PUL which caused it to release from the minkee and get stuck to itself... I had it happen to a brand new one that I washed twice on 40 - luckily because I was the original owner they replaced it for me...

If it is a lime one, and you can get your seller to find some sort of proof of purchase, you should be able to get it replaced...

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:04 pm

THe other colour was peppermint. I got a replacement for my peppermint one because it was done through the seller at that time. My lime AIO went faulty after a couple of months and by this time you were expected to deal with the company itself. I never even had a reply to my two emails (sent to different email addresses). I just threw it out in the end and I was very disappointed with the customer service.

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:19 pm

Technically your contract is with the person you bought it off, so where Itti are refunding directly they are doing more than they are required to do under the law. If you had bought from a retailer then your contract is with them, and you would be entitled to a refund from the retailer, who then needs to take it up with Itti.

It sounds like they are doing more than legally required in the interests of customer goodwill. Not much help to you of course, but the original purchaser would still have a claim against the original retailer.

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Site Supporter

Postby Scotia » Thu Nov 11, 2010 1:13 pm

In my case Ruth, I was the original purchaser. I suppose I could have made a fuss and posted on their FB page etc but I really couldn't be bothered. Oh yes, and the retailer was Itti UK :-?

My avatar
Carla Alfee
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Carla Alfee » Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Oh foes this happen alot with the ittis then? xx

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)