hf1

Berry Plush insert in Itti Bitti?

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Berry Plush insert in Itti Bitti?

Postby mabo » Fri May 09, 2008 1:43 pm

OK I've got 2 Berry Plush inserts on the way but no nappy because I'm holding off buying from Nappy Needs (Bumbluff doesnt have the right colour, though I have emailed them asking if they can order them in, just waiting for a reply).

I'm still thinking of getting an Itti Bitti D'lish anyway, do you think the inserts can fit in there instead? :shock: :hohoho:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Berry Plush insert in Itti Bitti?

Postby Shevi » Fri May 09, 2008 1:45 pm

nope, itti bitti is too narroww to fit any other insert
sorry!!!

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Fri May 09, 2008 1:46 pm

What colour are you after hun, I may be tempted to part with mine if you are interested, I have the pale pink.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri May 09, 2008 1:52 pm

Thanks Shevi! :lol:

Karen, I'm after the Sunrise one but thanks for the offer :D

I know Upsy Daisy does one in similar colour, but its Raspberry so a shade darker and yes, I have become THAT fussy over nappies :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Fri May 09, 2008 4:54 pm

mabo wrote:Thanks Shevi! :lol:

Karen, I'm after the Sunrise one but thanks for the offer :D

I know Upsy Daisy does one in similar colour, but its Raspberry so a shade darker and yes, I have become THAT fussy over nappies :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

Bumfluff usually does a pre-order thingy for Berry plush so I'm sure she wuill be able to help :)

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Fri May 09, 2008 5:00 pm

babyroo wrote:Bumfluff usually does a pre-order thingy for Berry plush so I'm sure she wuill be able to help :)

That is good to know - although I just found one of her last posts on here saying she's having PC trouble. I've PM'd her through here too so hopefully she will get that :D

Return to AIO's (All in ones)