hf1

Easyfit prints Q

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Easyfit prints Q

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:45 pm

What ones are supposed to be unisex? I was sent a mushroom magic one by Fiona as a replacement for a faulty one and the first thing I thought was isnt that girly. I probably will still use it as it will be under clothes but what prints are supposed to be unisex if any?

If you had/have a boy would you put the mushroom one on them?

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Easyfit prints Q

Postby Caroline » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:48 pm

Tutti Fruitti is unisex. I would put Max in a mushroom magic but I'm not fussed about boy/girl nappies tbh. He just poos in them :wink:

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Tutti Frutti?

Personally I don't think any of them are exactly unisex, but Mushrooms and Tutti Frutti are the ones that aren't a pinky/girly colours I suppose.

The aqua stars print is blue(ish) but I'd definitely use it on a girl or boy.

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:52 pm

TBH I don't think any of them are gn really :-? I've got a tutti fruiti teenyfit, but think it's a bit girly. The mushroom one I think is girly, the cosmic one boy, the stars one boy, cherrylicious is girly, flowerpower is girly and so really I'd say the only one that's really gn is the white one! Which is why I've bought 4 for the baby. Boring really. I'd quite like them to do just basic colours.

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:59 pm

choccylisa wrote:TBH I don't think any of them are gn really :-? I've got a tutti fruiti teenyfit, but think it's a bit girly. The mushroom one I think is girly, the cosmic one boy, the stars one boy, cherrylicious is girly, flowerpower is girly and so really I'd say the only one that's really gn is the white one! Which is why I've bought 4 for the baby. Boring really. I'd quite like them to do just basic colours.

I find most of them girly looking too apart from the stars and the cosmic.

Yeah I have all brights, whites and a cosmic. Wonder if I should see if anyone wants to swap for a starburst :hohoho: I know its only for pooing in though which makes me think what harm will it do.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:02 pm

I agree with Lisa, i think apart from starburst and cosmic they are all girly really. I bought a mushroom one to use for Sandy and then bump but it just didnt look right on him so its been put away with bumps stash.

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:06 pm

Think nappies in general really suck for boys, there's nothing I could say that I really really love for Kellan in the way of aio prints. I've found it so hard to buy for him, and even now the only nappies I really love from his stash are his three embroidered WNOS and the three D&F's I have :giggle: I want this to be a girl for the nappy and clothes buying/name we've chosen, but boy for the attitude/easiness to look after my boys have had!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Jake has 1 Tutti Fruiti and it's not that girly. I quite happily put it on him and DH has never commented on it.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:10 pm

You can get so many gorgeous nappies for boys, but you definately have to go down the wee notions or wahm route....but then with the exception of a few things id say the same for girls lol.

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)