hf1

Easyfit prints Q

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Easyfit prints Q

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:54 pm

Tutti & Mushroom are meant to be the GN Prints, however I have seen a Mushroom IRL and aIthough I would use a teenyfit on a newborn/small baby I wouldn't put it on an older boy ... the Tutti I definately would use.
Hanna has a Cherrylicious for Noah & it looks fab on him, but depends what you feel is girly really

My avatar
JenKyleKaitlinRoo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby JenKyleKaitlinRoo » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:01 pm

I think the mushrooms are fine its the flowers in the background! I put Ruairidh in pink tops etc but Im just not overly flowery LOL

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Thu Nov 25, 2010 3:04 pm

My boys have had theor fair share of girlie nappies but then I end up selling them on when they're older :oops:

I think that the tutti is girly, as is the cherrylicious - am yet to see a mushroom one so can't say.

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Thu Nov 25, 2010 6:58 pm

i have um a feeeew.....lol

the cherrylicious one i have 2 of those and actually it ain't overly girlie, i call it my cherry amour nappy, that would have been a far better name imo!

the mushroom is a little bit girlie, but as someone else said, they poop in them, so it doesn't really bother me. the tutti fruitti one irl is not that girlie, i thought it was b4 i got 1 and now i have 2. the only one i won't put on the boys is the flower power one. but well that's just me :-)

My avatar
Frances
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Frances » Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:38 pm

I've bought blue bump a tutti frutti and cherrylicious, I don't think they're hugely girly

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)