hf1

Totsbots Teenyfits.

My avatar
lilypie
Clothie
Clothie

Totsbots Teenyfits.

Postby lilypie » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:40 pm

How much would you be willing to pay for pre-loved teenyfits? I have 5 white, never used - just prewashed once. 5 white, used lightly. 2 starburst, 2 tuttifrutti and 1 mushroom. They are all in good condition. My boy is only 5 weeks old, so really haven't been used for long but I just can't seem to get a good fit with him.

I am really new to selling pre-loved nappies and I have no idea what to ask for them! So can you give me some ideas of what is "reasonable"?

Thanks very much ! x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Totsbots Teenyfits.

Postby Louise » Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:45 pm

No idea as I wouldn't use them. If you do a search in the classifieds area for teeny fits you'll be able to see what sort of prices people are asking for/have asked for in the past. Generally if the nappy is in very good used condition and not been used much I ask for about 3/4 of the value I paid for it, less obviously if it has been used more.

My avatar
meme0602
Clothie
Clothie

Postby meme0602 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 12:46 pm

Hello

If you still had the white teenyfits, I would like to buy them?!!!

Maria

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Sun Mar 27, 2011 1:10 pm

You are probably better posting this in the wanted section of the classifieds :D

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:09 pm

I bought a Teenyfit (used for about 3 weeks) off Classifieds for £8 all in the other day, if that is any help... I'd be interested in a Starburst :wink:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)