hf1

Ebay cheapies for tinys

My avatar
Princessmedi
Clothie
Clothie

Ebay cheapies for tinys

Postby Princessmedi » Tue Feb 15, 2011 3:18 pm

What do people think of these for newborns?have you found them absorbant enough?fit well?
I have some other aio's on the way but thought about getting some of the cheapies to bulk out my stash! :D

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Ebay cheapies for tinys

Postby Mumof5 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:22 pm

I haven't tried mine yet, but compared to some of my other newborn and even other birth-potty nappies, the ebay cheapies look quite big. I don't think you would be able to get a snug fit on a newborn - best wait 'til LO chunks up a bit! Oh and some of the ebay cheapies are listed as AIOs, but they are really pockets. Hope this helps!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm

If it's the coolababy ones, my 2 year old is in them on the tightest snaps, so theya re quite generously sized.

My avatar
herbina
Clothie
Clothie

Postby herbina » Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:12 pm

Sunbaby 4.0 works very well for newborns, we used it almost right away. There are snaps for adjusting the legholes and they go really tiny. The microfiber insert works fine for short periods but after a while I added a bamboo insert to add absorbancy. These have been our favorite nappies for small baby. :thumbsup:

My avatar
x2008xbabyx
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby x2008xbabyx » Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:21 pm

JabberJabber wrote:If it's the coolababy ones, my 2 year old is in them on the tightest snaps, so theya re quite generously sized.

I've bought some of the alva baby ones from HK/China, and my 2 year old also needs some of them done up on the tightest snaps for around the waist. Mind you, he is skinny, which he must get from his fathers side of the family!

Return to AIO's (All in ones)