hf1

Close Parent Pop-ins - Dream Dri or Bamboo?

My avatar
emma78
Clothie
Clothie

Close Parent Pop-ins - Dream Dri or Bamboo?

Postby emma78 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:19 pm

What's better??? I'm just starting my cloth nappy journey with the twins and wondered which was better? I'm planning to order just one to try first, but I'm looking for something for daytime that will last quite a while... having a toddler and twins, I don't always remember/have time ( :oops: ) to change them frequently

My avatar
sim
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Close Parent Pop-ins - Dream Dri or Bamboo?

Postby sim » Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:39 pm

:wave: Emma! I have no advice as I don't use these, but nice to 'see' you here :wink:

My avatar
vampiredreams
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby vampiredreams » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:17 pm

I have used them both previously and found I preferred the bamboo for ease of drying and the fact it was so thirsty

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:32 pm

comparing the v2 dream dri to the bamboo, I found them the same for absorbancy (which i found strange as I figured bamboo would last longer!) but preferred the dream dri for drying time.

The new dream dri is lovely and slim but doesn't seem to hold as much, so I would lean back towards the bamboo really.

My avatar
didifrench
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby didifrench » Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:42 am

The bamboo one is better IMO. I haven't tried the dream dri v2, but tried the v3 and it was leaking after a very short time.

My avatar
Bristolian52
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Bristolian52 » Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:25 pm

Hi, don't know if this cross-referencing is allowed on the forum but I have 10 brand-new bamboo pop-ins for sale on this forum (I was given another 20 at Christmas as a gift but don't need them all). I have loved using the bamboo ones on my 22-month old since she was 6 weeks or so, and also tried 5 of the dream-dri ones but found they didn't last anywhere near as long before they were soaked through.

My avatar
muffetly
Clothie
Clothie

Postby muffetly » Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:38 pm

I have about 15 of each... I find the bamboo more reliable against leaks, especially when he is the sling or car seat. The dream dri will dry in a couple of hours on the washing line... the bamboo often take more than one day or need a quick blast in the dryer to finish them off.

I'd say it depends how you will be drying them.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)