hf1

Easyfits on a smaller baby?!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Easyfits on a smaller baby?!

Postby megansmummy » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:25 am

We love our teenyfits but Darcie will outgrow them at some point and im thinking of replacing them with a few easyfits...i love the prints :oops: But i was wondering if anyoone has used them on a smaller baby and what the fit is like? I got some BG 3.0's in the babame sale but they seem HUGE and i dont think they will fit Darcie anytime soon even poppered down onto the smaller setting :shock: :-?

Darcie is about 8lbs im guessing but she is very long and thin.

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Easyfits on a smaller baby?!

Postby Chooky » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:29 am

Sorry a little OT but... Are you not getting on with prefolds? i think I read on another thread you didn't like them :(

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:32 am

No :( I love prefolds and have done ever since i started using cloth but Darcie is just so little and skinny...they are awful on her atm :( Im hoping she grows into them a bit as we have stacks of lovely soft buttery organic prefolds! I mean they are fine for emergency nappies but i wouldnt choose to put them on her atm :(

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Chooky » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:45 am

Oh that's a shame I love my terry squares the best out of my nappies at the moment. So am really keen to use prefolds on my next LO. So easy to wash and use. I would definitely nippa them though.
What weight was Darcie born at (sorry can't find your BA) Lorelai was long but weighed 8 pound 10 ounces but we didn't start cloth until 4 months.

Might have to rethink what nappies I want in my stash and have more variety then. Oh it's all so confusing :oops: :giggle: Everyone seems to be liking teenyfits though. :giggle: Sorry starting to ramble :lookround:

My avatar
choccylisa
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby choccylisa » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 am

Must admit I've only got the pockets/aio's I have for dh :roll: I loved my terries and will likely stick to them and wool/fleece as at least I can fold/nippa them down as much/little as I want. They were fab with Kellan. Have had a go with prefolds but don't like them as much tbh :oops:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:52 pm

Thanks all :)
Anyone else??

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:43 pm

I have a tutti fruity easyfit that you are welcome to borrow if you want to try before you buy some hun? xx

My avatar
happytails
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby happytails » Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:17 am

Easy fits fitted DS from 2 weeks old at 8.9lbs but prob ave fitted from birth if I had tried xx

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Mar 19, 2011 10:53 am

i started using easyfits on oakley for night times at around the 9-10lb mark, the teenyfits were good up to around 13lbs though. i reckon though she might out pee them before they become too small. hence why we went over to easyfits. but they have more to them obviously. easyfits u might be just fine with, i still prefer the v2 prints to the brights on oakley though

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)