hf1

Itti Bitti D'lish again!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Itti Bitti D'lish again!

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:26 pm

I am considering getting some itti bitti d'lish nappies for my lil lady, but can't decide on what to get, I was thinking 2 nappies and 4 extra inserts, so that'd be 6 changes so to speak, do you think I can get away with this? Also do you think if I get them in small I'll be able to use the inserts in medium ittis if I get on with them and decide I want some mediums? Did that make any sense?

TIA

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Itti Bitti D'lish again!

Postby tanya » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:31 pm

Hmmm, good luck with the d'lish nappies with newborn poo - I've heard quite a few people complaining about poo leaks.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:37 pm

ooo maybe not then, or maybe just get one to start, hehe!

My avatar
tanya
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby tanya » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:40 pm

I think the problem is that they are so slim fitting. Whilst this is nice as they get larger (toes in mouth and all that :)), there just isn't very much to hold in the really liquid poo.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:45 pm

Well maybe they're one to go for when she's a bit bigger, hmm, back to the drawing board, but I have to say talking about liquid poo, Jak's got a bit of an upset tum and his fuzzi bunz are doing sooo well, YAY!

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:59 pm

Nicola in Wales uses them on her son and I think she's found them okay with poo - first leak was when she met me!

They've also containted a nasty poo when Isabelle had an upset tum...

My avatar
dinky_cath
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby dinky_cath » Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:01 pm

Mıne are fıne (but LO ıs ın a large) not sure whether dıfferent sıze ınserts are ınterchangeable? The poppers to attach them to the ınsıde may be ın dıfferent places - I only have larges though so cant check for you!!

My avatar
ginadc
Clothie
Clothie

Postby ginadc » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:25 pm

Hi. I'm new here and I love the D'lish. I went to a touchie feelie nappy session last night and am convinced they are the nappies for me (or the baby when its born in October). HOWEVER. I am worried about the poppers on the back of the nappy. They feel like they would hurt a newborn/small baby who spends quite a while on their back asleep.

Could SOMEONE, ANYONE, tell me their honest opinion about these fab looking nappies to put my mind at ease. I know there is a "sewn in" version but I can't find anyone in the UK who sells it.

Many thanks
:coffee:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Jun 17, 2008 4:59 pm

I honestly don't think they would feel the poppers at all!

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)