hf1

Itti Bitti D'lish again!

My avatar
Daisy
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Itti Bitti D'lish again!

Postby Daisy » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:24 pm

These are def my favourite nappy and I always reach for it as soon as it is dry - Ithink DD3 knows this and so saves ALL her poo for it. She is 4 months and it has had good containment so far. It does go solid though when wet. Ihave 3 inserts and 1 D'lish - I guess I need another one really!

My avatar
sophg
Clothie
Clothie

Postby sophg » Mon Dec 08, 2008 5:12 pm

The advice I've received is to give the small size a miss and go straight for medium as they come up so small. I can't wait to start using them as soon as bump arrives ! :pregnant:

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:04 pm

Yup, I agree, Summer used a medium from 8lb!!

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:29 pm

We have been using Mediums from about 3 months - when was the nappy fairy? Without a single poo leak. I would definately give the smalls a miss, really no point.

I have extra inserts but don't often use them, either because he poos so I can't reuse it or because it is too much of a faff to change the inserts and I risk him weeing everywhere while I do it :hohoho: If I am out for the day, I tend to take a few extra sets as they are smaller than a whole nappy so it is handy then but most of the time if I am at home I just change the whole nappy. Sometimes I have swapped the nappy and made up the previous one ready for the next change iyswim but most of the time I can't be bothered and bung it in the bin.

My avatar
Daisy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Daisy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:54 am

I got a small and exchanged for a medium and she was only 10lb at the time.

My avatar
Daisy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Daisy » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:57 am

To prove my earlier point, just put DD3 in D'Lish and is now pooing!!! Why did I by the inserts??!! :hohoho:

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)