hf1

BG for night time?

My avatar
labbiefan
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

BG for night time?

Postby labbiefan » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Hi Ladies- Just wondered if anyone uses BG at night- I am a massive fan for daytime use- For daytime I use x 2 micorfibre inserts and a hemp insert underneath and they last really well and (touch wood) have never leaked.
Really considering using at night- just wondered if anyone does, and if so what boosting to use-
I was thinking- micorfibre on top, then perphap bamboo followed by hemp?

Thanks X

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: BG for night time?

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:15 pm

My dh always used to use them on dd1 at night when I was working. We manage with the 2 mf inserts & an EP hemp booster. It's soaked ib the morning but has never leaked! :wink:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 pm

I have used them at night on occasions, I stuff with petite dessous bamboo and 2 easy peasy hemp x

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:34 pm

If you are going to use them at night, I'd suggest getting a petit dessous double bamboo insert & put 2 easy peasy hemp underneath & see how you get on. More bamboo could be added to that combo

Kirstyh wrote:I have used them at night on occasions, I stuff with petite dessous bamboo and 2 easy peasy hemp x

Posted at same time. Great minds :wink:

My avatar
labbiefan
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby labbiefan » Fri Mar 04, 2011 12:35 pm

thanks Ladies0 TBH I've tried loads of nappies in the daytime and these by far are my favourites, so going to give them a go at night- thanks :hug:

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:51 pm

We did try them but drybees fleece did so much better and they dont have the pul so are breathable x

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Mar 07, 2011 12:53 pm

I can't fit enough stuffing in for night use :lol:

My avatar
ebonina
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby ebonina » Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:55 pm

R uses BG with just the 2 MF inserts and they last overnight (12hrs). They even lasted when she was still breastfeeding a few times. I think she is probably a light wetter though, I have never needed to boost a nappy.
Last edited by ebonina on Mon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
labbiefan
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby labbiefan » Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:43 pm

Well ladies- I'm so sick of disposables leaking at night (The only time we use them) I think I can't really go wrong- like I said in the day I use two microfibre and one EP Hemp- thinking of adding another hemp- how would you sandwich them- would you do the two micofibre then the hemp- or a mix? thanks x

Next

Return to AIO's (All in ones)