hf1

Holden's Landing sizing question

My avatar
angelicfruitcake
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Holden's Landing sizing question

Postby angelicfruitcake » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:46 pm

Just wondering how big they come up really, my LO is only 10 months/almost 20lb but we've been using the Wild Child Dreamy plus size for a while and they're fine on him...wondering if I'll be able to get away with a toddler size HL, or does he really need to be a lot closer to the 30lb recommendation?

My avatar
simlou
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Holden's Landing sizing question

Postby simlou » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:50 pm

We use M/l and they fit my wee one really well, think they'll last a good while longer yet before we need to move into toddler sizes.

Edited to add that Ewan is a bit of a chubby bunny too but has slimmed down a bit since starting running around HTH

My avatar
angelicfruitcake
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby angelicfruitcake » Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:55 pm

Thanks...I'd better not for the time being then! Thinking about it, it's probably because of the amount of inserts I use in the WC that fill it up...like buying a bigger size bra for a padded one :lol:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:18 pm

Rufus grew out of the M/L way before the weight limit, we found them to be very small on the thighs & rise ... we've just tried a Toddler AI2 today & it was a great fit! Rufus is around 28lb & not quite walking yet so chubby thighed, but quite long in the body ... I'd go by measurement above weight guide.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:50 pm

My ds was a real chunk before he started walking and he had m/l and toddlers at about 9/10 months and both fitted well :)

My avatar
twinkletot
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby twinkletot » Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:52 pm

My ds only grew out of m/ls about two months ago and into toddlers. He is slim and light! I'd go by measurements too.

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:07 pm

Lilly isn't 30b yet either (she's about 28lb now) but the Toddler size fits her fine, in fact she's not even on the tightest snaps any more (she's on the second tightest now).

ETA: Meant to say, her Toddler HL is a fitted, but I'm guessing the sizing is the same as the AI2s.

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Sally » Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:09 pm

I'd go by measurements too honey got too big for the mL at about 7 months but she fits into them again now her thighs have slimmed :giggle:
a toddler would be too big on the rise for us I like ours about an inch or two below belly button she weighs 21 lb thighs are 11" and her waist is 17" her rise is only 17" tho so a 20" would swamp her but the rest of the measurements would be ok I think maybe try getting a preloved one to try for size :D

My avatar
angelicfruitcake
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby angelicfruitcake » Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:12 pm

Ooops, forgot to put notifications on for this! :oops:

Thanks for the replies everyone, I'll have to measure him I think :)

Return to AIO's (All in ones)