hf1

Bambootys, Real Easy or Itti AIO?

My avatar
emma78
Clothie
Clothie

Bambootys, Real Easy or Itti AIO?

Postby emma78 » Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:40 am

I'm just growing our stash (which currently consists of one-size nappies for cost-effectiveness - BG v3s, Flips, GroVia AI2 and I'm waiting on a Charlie Banana One Size to try) but want to get a few sized AIO nappies for those days when I want/need a really slim cloth bottom. I'm therefore wondering whether to try Bambootys, Real Easy or an Itti AIO - does anyone have any recommendations please?? I tried an Itti SIO and found that the tri-fold booster made it gape and leak around the legs (and it didn't feel all that slim) so I'm not sure whether an Itti AIO would be any better? Many thanks!

My avatar
gilbertandmartha
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Bambootys, Real Easy or Itti AIO?

Postby gilbertandmartha » Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:48 pm

I loved using Real Easys on my two, very easy to use and great reliability. I also really loved the new tots bots easyfits.

My avatar
happygolucky
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Bambootys, Real Easy or Itti AIO?

Postby happygolucky » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:08 pm

If it is slim fit that you want then don't get Real Easy. I really like mine, I have a minky summer flower which is so pretty under a dress but it's not slim fitting. On the plus side the medium fits my chunky one year old and my 3 year old (she only wears night nappies now but I tried it on just to see) and it has fitted the youngest for quite a while so although it's sized it does fit a big range.
I have some old style bambooty (no flaps) which I bought preloved and I have some of the easy dry day ones and some of the easy dry (night one). They are very slim and I do like them. The sizes come up quite small so DD1 is in XL and DD2 is in large (whereas they both fit medium Real Easy)
Itti AIO is also good - DD2 is in large.
I also like Totsbots Easy fits and although they are an AIO they have a pocket so you can easily boost if required.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)