hf1

Leaky Legs!

My avatar
livvybee
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Leaky Legs!

Postby livvybee » Thu May 12, 2011 10:10 pm

Any advice for leaky legs? Could it be a case of playing with the popper settings/ inserts? Or something else entirely? :crossbaby: using weenotions one size pockets,
cheers :babyroll:

My avatar
livvybee
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Leaky Legs!

Postby livvybee » Thu May 12, 2011 10:11 pm

My inserts seem to bunch up somehow and she pees round them iykwim :-?

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Fri May 13, 2011 6:30 am

What inserts are you using?
I found some inserts move around more than. We had trouble with petti desous inserts, but the bluberry ones stayed put much better.
Are the inserts completely wet when the nappy leaks? - if so, then you need more absorbancy, if not then its a fit problem.
Sometimes I find that OS pockets don't fit for periods of time when DS grew a little bit.
Whats the fit like around the legs?

My avatar
livvybee
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby livvybee » Fri May 13, 2011 6:47 am

Hi, I'm using wee notions inserts, have been using the small, they seem fine when she's sat still i.e. in her chair etc, but seem to leak when she's moving around i.e. in and out of pram etc, that's when they ride up and are wet so I'm guessing first step would be to try medium/ large inserts??
The fit I've got them on seems fine I can't see any obvious gaping but can squeeze a little finger between nappy and baby, so not sure if that is it - I've got them on the small fitting but am wondering if I put them up to medium and do them up tighter at the waist to hold them on :giggle: this might change the overall shape and therefore stop the leakage??
I guess it's really a case of trial and error but being a newbie I wasn't sure what to try first and was panicking that this was unsolvable :oops: by your reply though I'm guessing inserts :thumbsup:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)