Itti Bitti D'Lish

My avatar
rebelecca
Clothie
Clothie

Itti Bitti D'Lish

Postby rebelecca » Thu May 19, 2011 10:05 pm

Hey Ladies!
I am taking advantage of some RNW bargains and am increasing my Itti Bitti D'Lish AIO stash... Ltd edition prints... yummmm :-)
My question is- in your experience what weight ( approx) would a Medium Itti D'Lish do up to on a tall, skinny malinky baby, keeping in mind that they are low rise?
DD currently 17lb (ish) at ten months but long and skinny, so the upper end of 7kg, closer to 8kg... fits like a glove just now, but would it be worth my while buying more Medium or straight up to Large with the stashing?

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Itti Bitti D'Lish

Postby anothersquish » Thu May 19, 2011 10:07 pm

Theo is 15 months 24lb at a guess (quite possibly more) tall but lean and his mediums fit him with room to spare. He wears large as well but I still prefer the fit of the mediums on him for the moment, even with the hipster rise.

My avatar
rebelecca
Clothie
Clothie

Postby rebelecca » Thu May 19, 2011 10:11 pm

Thank you muchly, I will order a couple more mediums then... can always sell, they seem to hold their value fairly well.

:)

My avatar
ImisMummy
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby ImisMummy » Thu May 19, 2011 10:24 pm

DD was out of her mediums at 11 months but she has a long body and chunky legs!

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Fri May 20, 2011 7:20 am

My 30lb 2 year old still fits in mediums! I prefer the fit of the larges on her now but in a moment of curiosity the other day I tried one of Jake's mediums on her and it fitted :shock:

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat May 21, 2011 4:48 pm

We only moved DS into the large ittis at about 19months and only then it was because of the rise. He's skinny and the mediums were still being overlapped around the waist - but we needed more absorbancy/material in the rise. The larges didn't fit brilliantly for a few weeks because of his skinny legs - but they did work well once his thighs chunked up a bit to catch up with his length.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)