hf1

Small ittis?

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Small ittis?

Postby e586 » Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:52 am

I didn't get smalls as I wasn't sure about this. Lucas is 11 weeks and fits mediums really well (SIO) and they don't leak. They also don't meet in the middle :giggle: - he was 12lb 15oz two weeks ago!

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:54 am

On the other hand T was 9lb born and 9lb7oz by 5 days, small ittis fit him straight away and I used them til he was almost 6 months....they still fit him but I was starting to prefer SIOs by then so I sold the small AIOs.

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:04 am

I found that they gaped badily on Poppy at birth. They didn't fit until she was about 4 months old. Then she went into mediums and has just these past few months gone into larges.

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby weebee » Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:21 pm

I've got an AIO and a SIO and both are fitting on Rory at the moment at 7lb ish. We had a leak when we tried them at 6lb7oz but they are fine now- and he has skinny legs. I guess it depends massively on the shape of your baby! They are lovely nappies! I can't wait until he fits the Itti tutto that I've bought!

My avatar
lisamarie3
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lisamarie3 » Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:23 pm

If you're having a boy I wouldn't bother with small, go straight for med. You can do them up tight enough. Good luck. X

Previous

Return to AIO's (All in ones)