Iish fly AI2

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Iish fly AI2

Postby chezalan » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:50 pm

Hi there

I have just ordered 2 ish fly, one pink dimpled minkee with a ballerina and its says ballerina at the top, and also a bright pink that says mummys little princess in purple writing, thats minkee too.

I am hoping its going to be slim, anais is a little baby at nearly 10 months weighting 15 pounds, i bought medium although shes only just 7kg so it might be quite roomy on her to start with.

I normally use ss bb and itty bitty d'lish as anais looks swamped in big nappies, do you think i will be ok with them?
Bought them here in the uk from lexi who has started her own nappy website.
x cheryl

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Re: Iish fly AI2

Postby Velvetsteph » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:45 pm

What size itti bittis do you use?

I used a medium on Isabelle but it was a slim fit on her - I'm sure you'll be fine.
Was it tee hee baby you bought from?

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Fri Jul 18, 2008 1:57 pm

We are using the large (but for the rise more than the waist size). As to the slimness, it really depends on the number of boosters you popper in. We have the front booster, and 3 of the long boosters in it (and it is still fairly slim). I don't find it as slim as my bumgenius nappies, but then I also find BB's bigger than BG's.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sat Jul 19, 2008 12:26 am

We just bought a medium for William and it fits him really well on the small setting. He's 6.5months but weighs 9.5kgs but I'm sure that they have a cross over tab.

My avatar
chezalan
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chezalan » Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:26 pm

Just wanted to reply and say they where no good to Anais, had to have them crossed right over and then i got really bad wing drop.......so def no good for her...a shame as they where lovely, but as anais is small and never seeems to gain weight...now at 11 months shes under 15 pounds....6.8kgs. Think im def going stick to what i know fit her..mediumum itty bitty on tightest setting and medium ss bb.

Return to AIO's (All in ones)