hf1

Leaking Ittis

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Leaking Ittis

Postby aimeet » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:59 am

I have always loved ittis but today they are just not my favoured fluff. I use SIO and we are still in mediums as the large gape round the legs too much so just leak everywhere. But today wee was actual;ly running down dd's leg! In one she had done a poo so maybe that was the reason but about 1/2 hour later the same thing happened- o poo and I used a mini booster too. They were stripped a couple of weeks back and have been used a handful of times since then. Any ideas or should I just give up and wait till the large fits. She is almost on the loosest snaps in the med but theyare a little tight :giggle:

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Leaking Ittis

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:17 pm

I had to give up with ittis when Tyler was around Penny's age as they wicked/leaked within 30 minutes of me changing him. I have never been able to use them since (although we love bitti boos) and I know a lot of other people have the same problems with them. I think ittis are just nappies that don't work for everyone :(

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:25 pm

:cry: :cry: I love them though- and just bought a big load of preloved larges in prep for the next size up! Oh I am gonna keep trying though coz they have been great till now but twice in one day just seems too much.

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Perhaps give them a couple of weeks break and then try again. I loved ours too - I had started collecting the whole rainbow but no matter how much I persisted with them I had to give up in the end :cry:

Return to AIO's (All in ones)